• ...and so much more!
  • snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Had a decent time, crowd was medium I would say. Did find a like new Walther TPH for an ok price. I have wanted one for a while.

At show close tomorrow I will have Robby send me a pic on the target and we will post it up.

Not sure if it will get hung on my shop wall or go to the range.....:cool:

Put it out at 100 yds, pop 3 rounds at it, and the name closest to a bullet whole gets a date with printcraft.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Had a decent time, crowd was medium I would say. Did find a like new Walther TPH for an ok price. I have wanted one for a while.

Put it out at 100 yds, pop 3 rounds at it, and the name closest to a bullet whole gets a date with printcraft.

Hand gun (1911) or a long gun.

raptrbreth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    New Palestine
    Got to meet Churchmouse and Dirty Biker, they were nice, I was lied to. Also bought a 0456 from Brad and lied to the wife how much I paid for it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Got to meet Churchmouse and Dirty Biker, they were nice, I was lied to. Also bought a 0456 from Brad and lied to the wife how much I paid for it.

One of these...:):
    Crap the pic did not post......
    cHhjjVf.jpg

I can't lie to or mislead the spouse. She just knows me all to well so I don't even try. But as a result of me bringing this home she was shopping today. Pretty good trade off.

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    At show close tomorrow I will have Robby send me a pic on the target and we will post it up.

Not sure if it will get hung on my shop wall or go to the range.....:cool:

I say both! Yesterday nobody had signed in the orange/bulls-eye area. If it's still autograph-free put three rounds in it and that would be an awesome pic. If you want to be upgraded from Mod to Godfather: call three forum handles and put a round in their autograph. On my best day "back in the day" I couldn't do that even with Dad's 6mm Remington that has a 3X9 Leopold with duplex cross-hairs. I'd put 3 in the orange and call it a day but that's just me.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I say both! Yesterday nobody had signed in the orange/bulls-eye area. If it's still autograph-free put three rounds in it and that would be an awesome pic. If you want to be upgraded from Mod to Godfather: call three forum handles and put a round in their autograph. On my best day "back in the day" I couldn't do that even with Dad's 6mm Remington that has a 3X9 Leopold with duplex cross-hairs. I'd put 3 in the orange and call it a day but that's just me.

It has been filled.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I’ve popped my head in the last couple of shows but really didn’t have any money to spend. I’ve been saving up a little cash for a new off duty gun and an AR pistol build and got the last-minute itch to dip in before work. I’m glad I did! I took a SIG P250 with me and ended up trading for a nice Glock 19 from their custom shop and picking up the AR pistol brace I’ve been wanting for the same price I could’ve gotten online with a coupon. Good trip for me!

Eight

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2014
    Central Indiana
    Went yesterday after skipping the last couple. Stumbled upon the INGO booth and met Churchmouse and Rhoadie who were quite hospitable (sorry if I am damaging any reputations) and signed the target in the area a lot of my rounds end up from my current EDC. I have made some poor choices at prior shows so I was determined to be very judicious with the limited funds I brought. I ended up buying my first Kydex holster which also happened to be my first OWB holster. All in all a good day.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Had a great time today, and saw lots of new faces. Some old faces I haven't seen in some time...
    Not as many 'regulars' about today, but it was all good. Thanks to everyone who came by the booth and signed the target!
    We had 80 Signatures on the target this weekend! Outstanding!

2j1u8ue.jpg

Maybe we can try shooting it at 300 or 400, and whatever name we hit wins a prize or something! Churchmouse will come up with a good use for it I am sure!

Special thanks to our members who volunteered to help us out this weekend! We can't begin to express our gratitude for taking the time to help support INGO, meet other members, and entice new shooters out there to join us. We couldn't have done it without your help!:
    KJQ6945

KellyinAvon

Dirtebiker

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I will stop by this week and we will figure something out.
    Maybe off hand pistol at 25 and long gun stretched out so us old guys have a hard time seeing it...:):

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Had a great time today, and saw lots of new faces. Some old faces I haven't seen in some time...
    Not as many 'regulars' about today, but it was all good. Thanks to everyone who came by the booth and signed the target!
    We had 80 Signatures on the target this weekend! Outstanding!

2j1u8ue.jpg

Maybe we can try shooting it at 300 or 400, and whatever name we hit wins a prize or something! Churchmouse will come up with a good use for it I am sure!

Special thanks to our members who volunteered to help us out this weekend! We can't begin to express our gratitude for taking the time to help support INGO, meet other members, and entice new shooters out there to join us. We couldn't have done it without your help!:
    KJQ6945

KellyinAvon

Dirtebiker

Awesome!!

Top Bottom