• Status
    Not open for further replies.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    i think we need to look at what exactly they are calling a gated community. i've seen them with an actual gate and guard house, and i've seen gated community mean they have a fence of sorts and only one or two entrances that arent guarded or gated.

definition is everything sometimes

jake

Where, Indiana or Florida? In Florida, "gated community" apparently has a specific meaning and is treated as a private enclave.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    Where, Indiana or Florida? In Florida, "gated community" apparently has a specific meaning and is treated as a private enclave.

i was referring ones i've seen here in indiana, but figured that even florida would have a mix of the two

private enclave is nice but if you want that it isnt reasonable to live in a "community"

jake

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    How do you know Zimmerman could not articulate a cause. Why does he need to do so if he's on private property in a gated community? I find it fascinating that people sitting 1500 miles can see that Zimmerman is creepy and racist, but Zimmerman can not be believed to have evaluated someone 20 feet away to be acting suspicious or so strangely as to make him that believe that person was "on something." Isn't it funny that some here can believe that if a teen is walking 1000 yards away on your 27 acres it's jim-dandy to blow him away, but it's immoral and a civil rights violation to ask that same teen standing 15 feet from your kitchen door what he's doing? I'm left wondering why Martin is assumed to be permitted to go wherever he wished without question in a private gate community because he's the son of a friend of a resident, however, Zimmerman, a property holder and appointed watchman, is innately evil for ever stepping out of his vehicle. Those are just some of the amazing things I've learned on INGO, who needs CNN or MSNBC?

Making stuff up again, are we? I must have said that when I called for blood.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    My understanding is that this community has a card-access gate. So yes, it is a real "gated" community.

OK, he had to have gotten into the community on his first visit. If he really went to a store, he had to have gotten out and got back in. How did he do that?

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Making stuff again, are we? I must have said that when I called for blood.

I don't think I mentioned any names, but I do recall chest thumping of how you would defend your property while calling for everyone else to allow whatever youths wanted to tromp over their property, "tutor" them and allow use of their property as a communal football field. So, when are you inviting those 17 year old urban youths over to use you your property as they wish? You failed to mention. I expect you to be a beacon to the benighted.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    i meant you cant expect to have a private enclave and have neighbors inviting others in and going in and out...........

jake

Why's that? Why can't an expectation be that if someone isn't recognized as a resident that the watch asks them what they're doing there?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I don't think I mentioned any names, but I do recall chest thumping of how you would defend your property while calling for everyone else to allow whatever youths wanted to tromp over their property, "tutor" them and allow use of their property as a communal football field. So, when are you inviting those 17 year old urban youths over to use you your property as they wish? You failed to mention. I expect you to be a beacon to the benighted.

So you're flat out making stuff up again. And you were or are currently in the legal profession? The point I'm making about mentoring the youth is that they've become a self fulfilling prophecy. They're told from the day they're born that they won't amount to nothing, treated like third class citizens by adults across all spectrums and then we wonder why they turn out the way they do. But how would we have fun bashing them if they didn't turn out to be thugs?

I will defend MY property IF the need arises. I'm not the police of my neighbors or anyone else. Didn't mention any names? Keep maligning my character if that's all you got.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    "Neighborhood Watch Captain" What a dork.

I wonder if they make Neighborhood Watch Captain badges like they do ccw badges.

heavybadge.jpg

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Gated community is just that it means it has fence and gates around it and not necessarily a locked entrance. Private community would have fence and gates as a locked entrance.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    So you're flat out making stuff up again. And you were or are currently in the legal profession? The point I'm making about mentoring the youth is that they've become a self fulfilling prophecy. They're told from the day they're born that they won't amount to nothing, treated like third class citizens by adults across all spectrums and then we wonder why they turn out the way they do. But how would we have fun bashing them if they didn't turn out to be thugs?

I will defend MY property IF the need arises. I'm not the police of my neighbors or anyone else. Didn't mention any names? Keep maligning my character if that's all you got.

I'm not responsible if you're making hypocritical statements about what everyone else should be doing. That's not maligning, that's observing. If you don't want to be called out on it, stop doing it. No, "making stuff up" is saying something like a 6'3" 17 year old thought Zimmerman was pursuing him because Z was a pedophile stalker. That's making stuff up. If I were making assumptions about a keyboard stentor based on the entirety of other outlandish statements they've made, that is called inference.

Speaking of making stuff up, again, how did you determine Zimmerman was acting creepy from your keyboard 1500 miles away?

Last edited:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I'm not responsible if you're making hypocritical statements about what everyone else should be doing. That's not maligning, that's observing. If you don't want to be called out on it, stop doing it. No, "making stuff up" is saying something like a 6'3" 17 year old thought Zimmerman was pursuing him because Z was a pedophile stalker. That's making stuff up. If I were making assumptions about a keyboard stentor based on the entirety of other outlandish statements they've made, that is called inference.

Speaking of making stuff up, again, how did you determine Zimmerman was acting creepy from your keyboard 1500 miles away?

Still waiting on you to quote my posts that called for Zimmerman's blood. While you're at it, quote where I said I shoot intruders from a 1000 yards.

My assumption that Zimmerman appeared creepy to Martin is exactly that. Just the same as saying Martin initiated the attack.

I thought you were ignoring me. Too busy making up things I say?

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Still waiting on you to quote my posts that called for Zimmerman's blood. While you're at it, quote where I said I shoot intruders from a 1000 yards.
    You've called Zimmerman everything including a white man in your posts, when have you NOT called for his blood. I said I made an assumption about you based on other rantings you've made in the past.

My assumption that Zimmerman appeared creepy to Martin is exactly that. Just the same as saying Martin initiated the attack.
    You're allowed to make assumptions but everyone else is "making stuff up" when they make assumptions, except your assumptions are based on absolutely NO evidence whatsoever. I should have guessed, more hypocritical posturing.

I thought you were ignoring me. Too busy making up things I say?
    Physician, heal thyself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom