.45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    BTW--

Just checked Guinness World Records and didn't see a listing for most replies to a forum or thread so we may be on to something here. I'm sure this thread has to be getting close to a record! :laugh:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    BTW--

Just checked Guinness World Records and didn't see a listing for most replies to a forum or thread so we may be on to something here. I'm sure this thread has to be getting close to a record! :laugh:

We need to contact them and recommend a new category!

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    BTW--

This isn't remotely close to the longest forum thread in terms of time or number of posts. I know of one that's been running for 10 years with replies approaching 1,000,000...we're kind of curious if it will break vbulliten.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Well, the judge refused to take his anklet off, but that's about it I think.
    He may escape the area if they take his anklet off! It's not like his face has been plastered all across America for months, or the Black Panthers would let him get very far.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    If he had the hearing an the "Judge" ruled against him it could of hurt him more in the trail this June.....main witness has been found a liar, and looks like defense will hopefully get the 17 yr. old that got shot media file....I take that as facebook postings an other forums.......bet that is going to shed some light as to whether he was good little mama's boy that never did wrong.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    He's hispanic.

Per the media he is a white-hispanic. :rolleyes:

If he had the hearing an the "Judge" ruled against him it could of hurt him more in the trail this June.....main witness has been found a liar, and looks like defense will hopefully get the 17 yr. old that got shot media file....I take that as facebook postings an other forums.......bet that is going to shed some light as to whether he was good little mama's boy that never did wrong.

Correct the prosecution was suppose to give the defense the Facebook files and other social network files they have but they have not. They have been stalling on that information.

FB, once again, will do what FB does best. Get one in trouble. :)

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Not according to the media, a white guy shot a prepubescent black male that was just trying to get along

There were 2 idiots out there that night. One was trying to be the sheriff of the neighborhood and the other quite possibly over reacted to Barney Fife getting up in his bidness.

Heh, I saw someone in my neighborhood that I didn't recognize. I didn't question them or shoot them...hell, I didn't even confront them. I figured that maybe, just maybe, they were visiting someone.

PS. They were the color of Martin in a neighborhood that is 99.9% the color of Casper the Friendly Ghost. Must be my neighbors aren't waterheads either because they didn't come out implying the guy didn't belong or come out ready to shoot. The guy waved when I was out having a cigar and he was walking down the sidewalk after he was done visiting...almost pulled my gun at that point but I just gave him a dirty look and kicked my dog.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kostas25
    Top Bottom