18 US Code 930 - Posession of Firearms and dangerous weapons in federal faciliti

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    what-do-crickets-hear-in-silence.jpg

CPAs.

JeffINGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2014
    Home
    Every one of your people are complete and total morons. I am NOT in jail, and I will not be going to jail. You can hope that I went to jail, but I really wouldnt expect much more from the idiots on here.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Every one of your people are complete and total m****s. I am NOT in jail, and I will not be going to jail. You can hope that I went to jail, but I really wouldnt expect much more from the i****s on here.

I expect with that attitude you might not be on INGO much longer. Quote censored by me.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    IT LIVES!!!!!!!

Good to see you back, Dan. And no sarcasm meant there. I have no desire to see you locked up, as I disagree with the prohibition. I still think you're wrong. Guess that makes me a moron and a whiney little Mary, though.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    IT LIVES!!!!!!!

Good to see you back, Dan. And no sarcasm meant there. I have no desire to see you locked up, as I disagree with the prohibition. I still think you're wrong. Guess that makes me a moron and a whiney little Mary, though.
    ^^^^^^^^^^ T H I S ^^^^^^^^^^

Remember it's the internet.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Somebody is bored on the internet again...

So what kept your attention so long Jeff that kept you away? What took you so long to return to the land of morons? (your moniker, not mine)

JeffINGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2014
    Home
    Last word syndrome. Always gotta have the last word...

Until the hammer falls...

Sure enough. :):

Then ban me... do you really think I care? Is that all you all can do is threated to ban me, or call me a troll, or whatever else you want to say.

This place is like the playground in middle school, a bunch of little clicks that cant stand when someone stands up to them.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Jeff, you've brought it upon yourself. The ball is in your court. All you have to do is ...

:postpics:Post the pic!

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Then ban me... do you really think I care? Is that all you all can do is threated to ban me, or call me a troll, or whatever else you want to say.

This place is like the playground in middle school, a bunch of little clicks that cant stand when someone stands up to them.

Nope, just when someone come in saying they have done the impossible we like proof.

I trust NOTHING I read on here anymore.

Neither do we, hence the BS flag thrown waiting for proof.

JeffINGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2014
    Home
    Jeff, you've brought it upon yourself. The ball is in your court. All you have to do is ...

:postpics:Post the pic!

Well just like the other douche bags on here said that no matter if I posted a photo or not, they wouldnt believe it, so why should I do anything at all? I am under no obligation whatsoever to provide any of you people anything at all.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Every one of your people are complete and total morons. I am NOT in jail, and I will not be going to jail. You can hope that I went to jail, but I really wouldnt expect much more from the idiots on here.

Well, just because people don't take your word for it, especially over lawyers here who have experience in this area of law, doesn't make us morons or idiots. It makes us skeptical.

And, all you need to do to remove our skepticism is post the selfie. But please don't. I honestly don't want to see you take that risk just to prove something on the Internet. It's not worth the potential consequences.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Because you said you would. I would expect you to be a man of your word. If the picture were verified, it would prove we are wrong.

You say you don't believe anything you read on the internet. Would you expect others to be less cautious than you seem to be.

BTW, we don't want to ban you. If you keep breaking forum rules, calling folks names, the mods will ban you. Then we would lose the benefit of your knowledge and wisdom.

Last edited:

JeffINGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2014
    Home
    Somebody is bored on the internet again...

So what kept your attention so long Jeff that kept you away? What took you so long to return to the land of morons? (your moniker, not mine)

Been too busy working on getting my pilots license. But then again, I guess I would have to prove that also. LOL...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom