• ...and so much more!
  • DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    There WAS a shop on Burlington Drive in Muncie that used to be a regular gun shop, then went to engraving and custom guns only. Don't know if it's even still there. The owner let me walk around and look at some of the pieces one day. There was some EXCELLENT work there. I'm sure some of the INGO crowd will know more about it than I do.
    That said, I think your own work is pretty darn good. Love the aces n eights theme. Looks really good. Congrats.

william

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Fishers
    Trax...look at Engraving Forum.com - The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community - Largest Hand Engraving Community, 5,216 members there are lots of nice people on there. Some of the best in the world in fact. They are always helpful on that site. One of the 5 or so "US master engravers" is a guy named Mike Dubber. He is in Evansville posts on that forum regularly and also teaches classes down there. Keep up the good work!! Check out the site you wont believe what they can do...

mikeruth

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    Indianapolis
    If #11 caps are too big, try pinching them before you put them on. You can try #10 caps, but #10's are usually considered the size for pocket pistols like the .31 caliber 1849 Colt Pocket Pistol. I believe 209 primers will be way too big for a percussion revolver.

209s are shotgun primers and will not fit at all (too big, different shape).

Top Bottom