• ...and so much more!
  • jtull01

Plinker
    Rating - 92.3%
    12   1   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    NWI
    Hi Folks,
    Picked up an old, tired Marlin XXX Standard Marlin revolver (.32cal?)

I sure could use some leads on where to get parts for this little wall hanger.

I am missing the rod underneath the barrel where I think you hang the cylinder to reload it.
    It is an oddity as it is a bottom break, and for the life of me I have no idea how one would reload this old wheel gun.
    No, I’m not even thinking about shooting this, but would sure like to have it complete, and know how it functioned.
    So if anyone has an idea…let me hear from you.
    Thanks folks

:rockwoot:

CandRFan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Kokomo
    Maybe talking or email Numrich gun parts? While I've used them for more common guns, like my Walther P38s and P1s, they've always had what I needed.

I did do a quick Google search on "Marlin XXX Standard parts" but other than grips I didn't see anything that jumped out...but you might have better luck since you'll be looking harder to fix you gun.

I did see some pics though...it IS a weird looking little gun...I hope you find your parts and post a thread on it for us. :yesway:

walt o

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Hammond
    I have a S&W 1st mod. and shoot 22 cal. C.B.s In it after having it checked .They were not meant for modern ammo (smokeless).My SMITH was made in 1861-2.Need a picture of your jewel.

Top Bottom