• ...and so much more!
  • Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    We are back! With a little change in format this year. The 1911 45 Club has been expanded to include all handguns and equipment. We will score in divisions similar to IDPA but 1911 45 Club shooters will compete for a Season end award.

Match is held on Bay 6 at 6:00 PM at ACC Tuesday the 23rd and is open to all shooters. As many of you know, we run everyone for score, then we play around with fun runs so bring plenty of ammo. These StreetWise stages are designed around real carry equipment, Street Friendly, low round count and are a fun way to test your skill set. With the new expansions however, we realize that all competitors do not carry the equipment that they shoot so that is okay as well. One can only get out of these drills what you put into it.

Weather cancellations will be posted here by 3:00PM Tuesday.

$10 Cash Only at the door. You can shoot and scoot if you like.

See you on the range.

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    Would love to join in but it's a 3 1/2 hour round trip for me.. Good luck with the match and if you do something closer count me in.
    I get it. The drive and traffic is what’s been keeping me away from the westside. Funny, back in the day, we would drive 4 hours one way for a pistol match.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I get it. The drive and traffic is what’s been keeping me away from the westside. Funny, back in the day, we would drive 4 hours one way for a pistol match.
    I love going to Tim's for the Action pistol but 465 @ 5 in the afternoon has become more than I can tolerate. My patience is thin the last couple of years and one needs a world of patience for 465 rush hour.

Top Bottom