• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twinsen

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 11, 2016
    Indiana
    get a citadel or Rock island. you are probably just going through a phase and either of those will get you through it at minimal cost. The gun bug has the same side affects on me and a citdel was the right medication.

Jody

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2013
    Knox County
    Yeah, it's definitely a phase !! Need more guns !!
    I like the 1911 style. I just would prefer it in 9mm and prefer a good quality.
    I'm still deciding...
    The Dan Wesson is beginning to become more tempting !
    get a citadel or Rock island. you are probably just going through a phase and either of those will get you through it at minimal cost. The gun bug has the same side affects on me and a citdel was the right medication.

dyerwatcher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 7, 2009
    Colorado
    My Dan Wesson 9MM Guardian is smooth as glass, like the slide is on ball bearings. If I could find a Point Man or Valor in 9MM I would pick it up in second. Or any DW for that matter, they are well worth the money.
    This sounds like my DW 9mm Guardian. Maybe I should check my safe.....wait it's on my hip.

osbornk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    Marion, Va
    My RIA 9mm tactical runs like a champ

I have one also and it has been flawless. It is also very accurate. I bought ammo for the 500 round break-in but after 400 rounds with no malfunctions of any kind, I quit counting and consider it broken in. I would choose it again without a doubt.

Tp222

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2014
    Laporte
    I have a SA loaded 9mm and love it, it is my ppc gun and use it out to 50 yds with no worries, . Sent it into the custom shop for an action job and now the slide feels like two pieces of glass on oil.

sheepdog697

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Cedar Lake
    dan wesson makes a very fine "custom" feeling 1911 even though its distributed through CZ. Not sure of your budget but a double stack 9mm from STI or nighthawk would be my first choice if money was no issue.

cundiff5535

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Nwi
    Dan Wesson PM9. Or any 9mm Dan Wesson for that matter. You get a lot for your money (1300.00 or so) without the semi custom price.
    In my opinion and many others they are the best production 1911 pistols available.

This is the answer to your question.

augdog

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    Sheridan
    I have bought two 1911 9mm in the last year. 1st was A Colt light weight connamder what A joke. Ratltles like A tin can.Finnishwas just ok. Accuracy was subpar! it's gone can't kept and shoot that Qualityof gun.second gun was A Dan Wesson Guardin in 9mm.Fit and Finnish excellent. Accuracy is the best of any 1911 I have ever shot! Has to be the best production gun Ihave ever purchased!

Top Bottom