• ...and so much more!
  • richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    Hello all,

i am going to be customizing a Regent CR350R 1911. I want to get it cerakoted and have the frame bob tailed. if allen is up to it maybe melt the edges and some sort of metal swirly effect on the chamber. he can tell you what its called. i just seen pictures of a shotgun he did with it, and it looks really good. this is where i need your help.
    do you know those people who can look at a project from the begining and know exactly how it will look when its done in every detail? i am not one of those people. so i would like to start with color ideas. i prefer a two tone look, but if their is enough people thinking the whole gun should be one color, then i will go with that. So please throw some color ideas at me.
    my only thought was Dark Red frame, with black slide. i like unique.
    o and after everything is done with the pistol, it will most likly go up for trade on the classifeds. so who knows the colors you suggest may just turn out to be the colors you pick for your future pistol.
    you never know.
    Thanks for the help guys and here is a picture to help you visualize the starting point.
    IMAG0468.jpg

Racechase1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Indy
    I'm a traditionalist when it comes to 1911's. Parkerized or blued is for me. But that's me. Dark red, dark blue might work.

billybob44_Jr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2011
    Southern, IN/Louisvi
    I work with some graphic designers...You don't want to make it unsellable, but you want it to be unique. Maybe I could get them to come up with something cool? (They would **** their pants when I ask them to design a gun like a stock car! :))

Top Bottom