• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    This is after a full year of carry, (You all now want a VBOB in Duty Treat) :rockwoot:

MPBs6jrh.jpg

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Love this Dan Wesson PM9 its a very soft shooting 1911 and is great as a first gun to teach new shooters how to handle a full sized caliber due to its minimal recoil.

Ck5YpAmh.jpg

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I'm curious Dean if any of your Dan Wesson's pre-date the CZ involvement with them and do you consider the quality the same, whether pre or post CZ.

AkBsi7zh.jpg

All of my Dan Wessons are post CZ (the buyout occurred in 2005), I have handled an older DW revolver and it was a very nice piece I just do not know anything about their 1911 production prior to CZ's involvement. I am obviously a fan and I believe that the Dan Wesson offerings are hands down the best 1911's to buy considering point of diminishing returns they are 100% ready to go out of the box no MIM parts and sweet glass like triggers.

That and just look at how awesome their Duty Treat Finish is, the ECO in the picture has been carried almost daily for 2.5 years now.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I currently have a 2010 Witness 1911. Shoots like a dream. I've heard that they were modeled heavily after the CZ75. Any truth to that? This thing is a brick to carry, too. Mostly just sits at the bedside. image.jpg

Top Bottom