• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Did you end up using UPS or FedEx or go another route?
    UPS because we have an account with them. I basically printed out the label, paid for just in case insurance, and took it to the Customer service hub in Cookeville.

After shipping discount it cost about $47.00 to ship. At the end of the day I am glad it worked out. I can not say enough nice things about Allen.

63PGP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2018
    Boone
    Good deal.

Allen produces awesome results. Everything I've had him work on over the years has functioned in an outstanding manner.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Good deal.

Allen produces awesome results. Everything I've had him work on over the years has functioned in an outstanding manner.
    it’s my pow, I picked it up second hand, which is all the more reason why it needed to be gone through by someone that is qualified and competent.

It may sound kind of dumb but I really like the idea of having something that checks all the boxes. And has features that I would specifically ordered if I was not too stubborn to do a custom build. Although from what I understand he does do custom builds, and having one may have to go on my save up for list.

As far as Allen goes I believe he is a stand up guy, patient, Trustworthy and a rare breed.

63PGP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2018
    Boone
    When you are ready for a custom definitely talk to Allen. I just had him build a 2011 for my wife. She loves it and it is an awesome shooter.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I tried to be impressive of cleaning the plate rack at 23 yards. But this is the best I could do with it. I haven't shot irons in awhile.

Although the first shot was a hit but the reset bar was against the plate...

23 yards

Top Bottom