• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

BtownBlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    Bloomington
    1990 Chevy Suburban 1500 with 218,000 miles. It has Michelin LT tires with about 50% tread, new shocks, and recently replaced front end. The motor is a 350 and is in good condition, doesn't use any oil, and the fluids are regulary changed. The transmission was replaced last year, and the four wheel drive works. Also, front windshield replaced recently. Asking $1,000.

She's been reliable to me, and is great in the snow, I just needed better gas mileage, so I bought a Saab. It does well enough in the snow that I don't feel like I need to keep my truck around anymore.

BtownBlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    Bloomington
    I don't have any at the moment, the interior is basic. It has ac, but the compressor doesn't kick on. The clutch spins freely. It's got a head unit in it, needs hooked up. The old one didn't work, and I got this one, just never got around to installing it. It's got all three rows of seating, in a tan leather-like material. The floorboards are vinyl, and it's metal in the back. The heater works like a champ, I have to say, I usually end up cracking a window to stay comfortable!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom