WTS: 1995 Jeep Cherokee (Lifted, 2-Dr, 5-Speed)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ambu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    This was my first car and I, of course, turned it into a giant playtoy. I'd really like to get it sold before I leave for basic training on July 7th.

It's a 1994 Jeep Cherokee. The 2-door, 5-speed models are pretty rare and a bit more desirable. This thing will go anywhere off road.

Has 184k miles, leaks a little oil but the transmission shifts perfectly fine and there is no knocks/ticks or anything.

I'm trying to be realistic here and get $2000 (Winch not included). It's honestly pretty much a toy but it is street legal and can be driven. It has the typical lifted jeep issues, like riding rough. It's no cadillac, that's for sure.

The good stuff:

~6" of lift (4.5" rough country suspension, full leaf + Rear shackles and front leveling kit to balance out winch)
    32x11.5x15 Falken Rocky Mountain A/T's (~2000 miles on them. Great tread). Has new crager 15x10 rims. Will throw in the old 15x7 I have too.
    Warrior Products D-Ring Rear Bumper
    Reese Rear Hitch
    Curt Front Hitch (Used for winch mount)
    Heavy duty brushguard, unknown manufacturer.
    HELLA offroad lights mounted to brushguard
    Custom rear lights
    Good sound system: (Kicker Speakers, door and rear, Kenwood head unit with AUX and USB. MTX 200 watt sub. Not loud at all, sounds good and clean)
    No death wobble

The bad:

NEEDS A NEW TRANSFER CASE.
    NP 231 finally blew, but you can get an NP 242 for like $80 at pic-a-part.
    Bad Rust. Indiana Vehicle it's whole life.
    Trail Rash. Make no mistake, this thing has been trailed and ran through the mud. Has scraped two trees on passenger side.
    Paint is terrible. Between the bad clear coat and the branch lines, it's pretty much awful.
    Cracked windshield from trails.
    Needs rear shock mount re-welded on.

Rear sway-bar has been removed for more flex. This leads to some brake steer. It could definitely use an alignment as well.

I have tons of pictures I can send if anyone is interested

Top Bottom