1st the thrill up his leg....now this...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    It defies the English language to adequately describe the level of stupidity which Matthews has reached, and he proves this regularly.

Dybber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    South side Indy
    I've tried to watch MSNBC but I can't stomach it. I grew up in North Dakota and Ed Schultz was the local news sports guy. Of course now he's a raging liberal sycophant and I can't stomach him either.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I've tried to watch MSNBC but I can't stomach it. I grew up in North Dakota and Ed Schultz was the local news sports guy. Of course now he's a raging liberal sycophant and I can't stomach him either.

Keith Olbermann has the same basic resume. What is up with sports commentators turning into extreme leftist 'news reporters'?

Dybber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    South side Indy
    Keith Olbermann has the same basic resume. What is up with sports commentators turning into extreme leftist 'news reporters'?

Can't say for sure but a guess would be they aren't smart enough to figure things out for themselves. Ed Schults was a huge conservative when I was a kid but I never figured out what changed him.

Funny to see the ratings of Maddow (Madcow), Matthews, Olbean et al versus the ratings for more conservative commentators like Hannity and Levin etc. the conservatives and even Libertarians blow the ratings outta the water.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    why not, remember, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are racist too. Dang rich white devils always trying to oppress us.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I don't believe HE'S that stupid, but he knows the types that watch him and soak up his drivel are.

Good point, but I will stand by the idea that Matthews is indeed that stupid if he can't understand that this will eventually bite him in the rear.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Anythings possible I guess, but ask yourself how LONG has he been spouting this type of crap and apparently MSNBC loves it and continues to give him a paycheck.:dunno:

Plenty long enough indeed, but when the balance finally shifts, I expect a good house cleaning--the journalistic equivalent of assassinating the assassins, or perhaps more analogous to the purge of the SA immediately after Hitler came to power.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    He seriously thinks the Constitution makes any one man "untouchable"?
    And that any representative of government (obama) can't be challenged?
    Maybe Chris missed this part;
    "That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

That seems pretty plain to me.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    He seriously thinks the Constitution makes any one man "untouchable"?
    And that any representative of government (obama) can't be challenged?
    Maybe Chris missed this part;
    "That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

That seems pretty plain to me.

Shame on you! You are using facts, logic, and clear, supportable conclusions based on the actual text of the Constitution rather than feelings, wishful thinking, and the 'living document' (read 'whatever the hell we want it to say) principle on a liberal. We simply can't have this. Liberalism simply cannot work in such a hostile environment.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Well, they have mentioned already that they think the Constitution is outdated, needs to be thrown out and rewritten. I am positive that they had said worse as well. So, im sure an verbal attack about the anointed one, is the same as a physical one. The punishment is death (paraphrasing Braveheart)

Dybber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    South side Indy
    Well, they have mentioned already that they think the Constitution is outdated, needs to be thrown out and rewritten. I am positive that they had said worse as well. So, im sure an verbal attack about the anointed one, is the same as a physical one. The punishment is death (paraphrasing Braveheart)

You're quite right. Ruth Bader-Ginsburg has said if a country is going to write a new constitution she would not recommend using the US Constitution as a guide. These people are clearly not proud to be Americans!

Top Bottom