• ...and so much more!
  • gdun67

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Indiana
    Haha, :laugh:

Just got myself 8 boxes of .22LR bulk, for $10 a box at the martinsville wal-mart. And also 10 boxes of the .40 :rockwoot:

Walked into that wal-mart expecting NO ammo, cause you know how them martintucky people get lol. but they were the most full out of about 5 wal-marts

r6vr6

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Granger
    ammo...its the new Nintendo Wii. Luckily I did my bulk purchases before ammo became as scarce as it is now.

JcJ

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Hopefully it stops the douche bags who buy it all so they can sell it on local websites for a ridicules markup..

Yeah, I know, free market and all that crap..

dblagent

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Bloomington
    I believe mine is 6 boxes total a day, 2 of any given centerfire pistol caliber. I am fine with that, and there has been one or two boxes of what I wanted in stock now so it is working.

No limits on rimfire and I did not think there was on rifle either.

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    The limit is due to the demand and we created the demand by our own paranoia. We screwed ourselves. Sorry if I sound angry, but I just tried to buy some ammo so I could go the range. Nothing.

I spoke to the dude at Wal-Mart and he told me that he has a lot of the same guys coming in everyday to buy ammo. When he asked why they want so much, the answer is "Just in case." WTF!?! Relax everybody. Nothing has happened yet.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Here they did away with the limit. I agree with it. Keeps a holes from buying it all. Even though it's not full proof. I still agree with it. Only cry babies think it's a bad thing. If everyone only bought two boxes a week, then guess what prices would go down. Also quantities would increase. Instead people continue to panic buy, and the prices continue to increase. So guess what, it's people with the same hoby as you to blame.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Hopefully it stops the douche bags who buy it all so they can sell it on local websites for a ridicules markup..

Yeah, I know, free market and all that crap..

Any particular site to find these fine upstanding bags of douche? :laugh:

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    Haha, :laugh:

Just got myself 8 boxes of .22LR bulk, for $10 a box at the martinsville wal-mart. And also 10 boxes of the .40 :rockwoot:

Walked into that wal-mart expecting NO ammo, cause you know how them martintucky people get lol. but they were the most full out of about 5 wal-marts

Psssst cityboy there are lots of us Martintuckians here, just a warning.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Because if they don't have a limit (and even if they do) people, and some gunstores, keep buying it and then reselling it at outrageous prices. That's one thing, but then Wal-mart has to deal with po'd customers accusing them of all kinds of shennanigans, like the thread on this site accusing them of deliberately short stocking to drive up demand.

Top Bottom