• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    So glad everyone made it out OK. Sad for the supervisor, but glad the shooter didnt decide to "take a few more along".

jrh84

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    Columbus
    Wow...know the kid from helping out on occasion with the junior air rifle team at HHRP on occasion. Nver put two and two together until I read this article. Kid's a heck of a shooter. I believe he went to Perry last year and did well as a junior shooting an M1. I don't believe Ward was a big competitor himself, but I know he was very supportive of his son and his interest in the shooting sports.

Manager described as quiet family man

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Wow...know the kid from helping out on occasion with the junior air rifle team at HHRP on occasion. Nver put two and two together until I read this article. Kid's a heck of a shooter. I believe he went to Perry last year and did well as a junior shooting an M1. I don't believe Ward was a big competitor himself, but I know he was very supportive of his son and his interest in the shooting sports.

Manager described as quiet family man

Sums him up pretty well. I worked with him in a variety of roles for most of my career. Incredibly talented engineer, and one of the nicest mild manner guys you'll meet. I defies all logic what could have possibly convinced the shooter to take Ward's life today.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Sums him up pretty well. I worked with him in a variety of roles for most of my career. Incredibly talented engineer, and one of the nicest mild manner guys you'll meet. I defies all logic what could have possibly convinced the shooter to take Ward's life today.

Agree completely. Also, did not realize his kid was involved in HHRP.

KagA152

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 18, 2013
    Freetown
    Justin and Greg I'm glad you guys are okay. Same for the others I don't know that had to experience this. If any of you guys need anything at all just let me know, I'm always willing to lend an ear.

Top Bottom