• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Shibby575

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2011
    NE IN
    I want some new toys, and don't want to spend any money. Looking for new high end 1911's, bolt guns, or a nice AR 10 type rifle. I'm kind of picky, but throw out any ideas you might have. If you're interested in buying outright we might be able to work something out as well.

First off is a:

Used M26 Taser. It comes with the charger, battery pack, some old rechargeable batteries, and the spare air cartridge holder. It works fine, I would put new batteries in it, but these do work. Air cartridges can be bought for between $25-55 for 2. You are responsible to know if you can legally own this in your AO.

Second is a:

As new Factory Demo Angled FL Zeiss Diascope 85mm with 20-75 variable eyepiece.
    It has everything that comes from the factory with any other Spotter. I can not tell this from factory fresh with no blemishes. It carry's the lifetime transferable Zeiss Factory warranty. This thing is awesome. The only reason for getting rid of it is because it is too big, and I prefer a straight eyepiece. And I want something new, and don't want to shell out any $$.

PM or email me with any offers. Thanks

Edit: Got a few people asking about $$$ pricing.

Lets do $250 + shipping and $2250 + shipping

firm at this time..

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom