• ...and so much more!
  • tsiawd2002

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2013
    Columbus
    20% off rifles and shotguns at Walmart until 10pm Sunday

Saw this on Walmart's website yesterday as a "Managers Special". 20% off select rifles and shotguns through Sunday at 10pm. I went to my closest Walmart this morning and bought a Marlin 917 with bull barrel for $159 plus tax (original price $199). Sale excludes home defense guns, ar's, and black powder guns. They didn't have any signs up and the employees at the gun counter had no idea about it. Here's the link Walmart.com: Seasonal: Manager's Specials

**EDIT**- Tyler is right. The sale runs until Sunday night. The sign says 10pm but both local Walmarts stop selling at 8pm I think. Walmart finally put up their signs.

Last edited:

rotortech

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I went to Walmart in Brownsburg yesterday to see what I could find. I found two guys working a well stocked gun counter with a non-working computer. They told me that they couldn't sell any guns because they couldn't complete the forms on the computer. That didn't work out for any of us.

thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    I went to Walmart in Brownsburg yesterday to see what I could find. I found two guys working a well stocked gun counter with a non-working computer. They told me that they couldn't sell any guns because they couldn't complete the forms on the computer. That didn't work out for any of us.

I bought a shotgun from a Walmart a couple of weeks ago. They also had theirs computers down so they just had to do it with the paper form. Sounds like they were either lazy or didn't know what they were doing.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    FYI, I haven't been to confirm this but the stuff I'm reading says this is good till Sunday 12/1.

Go to walmart and buy a gun.

Remington 870 Express comes out to about $210 + tax after rebate. (Tax on $240ish since $30 is the rebate)

Rebate here:

Fall 2013 Rebate

2u7x4ax.jpg

tsiawd2002

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2013
    Columbus
    You guys are right. I edited my original post. I confirmed this today at two local Walmarts. I heard one employee say they wished they had more room for all the guns they didn't have room to display. Is there a way to edit the title so it will read right on the main page?

fatvette

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Brownsburg, Indiana
    FYI, I haven't been to confirm this but the stuff I'm reading says this is good till Sunday 12/1.

Go to walmart and buy a gun.

Remington 870 Express comes out to about $210 + tax after rebate. (Tax on $240ish since $30 is the rebate)

Rebate here:

Fall 2013 Rebate

2u7x4ax.jpg

Does anyone know what the MSR stands for in the disclaimer for this ad that 38special posted? I asked at the walmart in brownsburg today and they didn't know.

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    I bought a shotgun from a Walmart a couple of weeks ago. They also had theirs computers down so they just had to do it with the paper form. Sounds like they were either lazy or didn't know what they were doing.

Lazy? Didn't know what they were doing??? Impossible! Now, couldn't find the keys to the case, I'd believe

mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville
    So home defense shotguns and AR's are exempt from the 20% off? So....90% of my Walmarts long guns aren't on sale? Not impressed in the slightest. Yawn.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Im personally glad modern sporting rifle exists. I get so effin tired of the libs always playing that damned "assault rifle" card.

Top Bottom