• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jimbolucky13

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    SOLD!!!! It's been a week now, tired of looking at it in the way. Make me some more offers, you will probably be surprised. It's been my daily driver for a year and a half, never let me down. Just bought a different car yesterday. 4.0 inline 6, 4x4 works great, clean inside and out. It has been well maintained, but will need a few small things like u-joints, probably tires before it snows. It has 279,000 miles showing, I was told the engine had been rebuilt or replaced at around 200k. I can't remember due to the fact that if there's no papers or receipts I have a hard time believing it. But it runs strong. $2000obo May be interested in partial trades top of that list would be Glock 20sf, lower end Sig 1911, Who knows just make an offer. speaking of which I need an ipod touch must be gen 4 or 5 and at least 32gb sounds goofy but I killed mine the other day, and miss it.
    I'm located in the Bloomington/Bedford area.
    Don't be shy with offers because I'm not really wanting to plate and insure two vehicles, or just let it sit around as yard art. If you are going to call/text me make sure you tell me you seen it on here, members of INGO are just better people than the craigslist crowd:D

f1jfnk.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom