• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

varadatt

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2013
    Castleton
    it is with a heavy heart that i am selling one of my favorite toys. I was going to update and upgrade this for summer time fun but I just won't have the time or money to do what I want to it. KBB list fair condition value at $9200.
    EDIT: Asking 7,500 OBO

IMG_0440_zpslgxbeuie.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

2002 Jeep Wrangler X with 57,000 miles.
    This is what i know (not a "car guy")

THE GOOD:
    6 cylinder engine with manual transmission.
    1 1/2 year old 35 inch BF Goodrich T/A tires.
    Lifted when it was bought so I am unsure of how high.
    Cold A/c though you never need it.
    New JVC blutooth stereo with remote. IT does NOT have a CD player. Radio/USB/Satellite. The USB is awesome and was all i would really use other than streaming straight from my phone.

THE BAD:
    Will need new shocks all the way around. Basically buy a new lift kit for $500 and your good to go.
    There is an exhaust leak as the muffler will need to be replaced.
    Engine light is on. I ran the codes a while ago and they can back as having a vacuum leak which leads to my next point.
    A/C - Heater blower doesn't always direct to the vents you want to use. Most of the time it stays on the defrost and floor vent . From what i have read this is common in these Jeeps and an easy fix, I just never had the time or need.
    2 spots of rust on the body that i know of. Bottom driver door has the early stages of a rust spot and the inside of the fold down windshield is rusted pretty good. You don't notice it unless you look for it. I only noticed when i was changing out the stereo.

I'm sure there is plenty i am missing so please direct any questions through PM.
    IMG_0438_zps8ej5ctvv.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]
    IMG_0437_zps413ylqpn.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]
    IMG_0435_zpsqucdjxoa.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

varadatt

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2013
    Castleton
    Rear seat has been removed by previous owner, but I do have it. I was told they broke a bolt while removing the seat so it may need tapped in order to reinstall.

varadatt

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2013
    Castleton
    Back up.
    Had it checked oh today and will need new tie rods, track bar kit etc for front end. Parts price would be about $600 with most of the cost being labor.. Price lowered to $7500. DM me with any questions.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom