• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Love the 1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 20, 2010
    I am looking to sell or trade my 2009 American Standard Fender Strat. I purchased this guitar in the last year and was told it was still new. It had stickers on it but I believe it did see some play from the show room floor. This guitar was a limited edition Sam Ash special silverburst. Very difficult to find the silverburst in a Made In America strat. When I received the guitar, I took it to my local shop and the owner told me the set up was in good condition and advised me to not have it adjusted in any way. I have had it out of the house for 2 lessons and taken it to church between 6 and 10 times. It always stays in the hardshell case and has not been kept in a smoky environment. I love the sound of a strat, I just don't have the time to put the effort into learning another instrument and this will go under utilized as my acoustic is my go-to for church.

I am asking $900 from my Craigslist post but will offer it up to INGO members for $850. I will also consider a trade for a 1911. I prefer Kimbers but would consider Springfield and Colt. I can add some cash (up to $150) if the trade works. More than that, and my wife will shut it down.

Pics are in the Craigslist ad. I am willing to drive a reasonable distance from Brownsburg and will drive an unreasonable distance for the right deal. Thanks for looking.

American Standard Fender Strat

Top Bottom