2009 - What have you done to Prepare this week?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Put up my "Women in the Outdoors" tent last night. Took it down today.
    It was SO EASY and QUICK to put up and take down! The tent is in my BOV tub, but I let my granddaughter and her friend use it in my backyard. (more for the practice than to get them out of the house. :D)

DHolder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    Added reloading equipment to my tool list. Bought used stuff, reloaded some .45 and .40 shot real sweeeet.
    Garden doing well lots of blossoms on tomatoes. Hen house built, rabbits pi&&ed cause the hens are "livin up town". I guess they could use a remodel?
    Found a yard sale that had tons of cleaning supplies, hygeine stuff cheeeep, stocked upon firstaid kits she had $1.50 ea. :patriot:

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    "Dug" out my two "big" tents. (Forgot I had one of them). Just to check out - just in case I would have to be gone for an extended stay. (Don't expect it) Can't find the size on the two room tent, so I'll have to lay it out and measure. :xmad: (That's the one I forgot I had. :rolleyes: Yeah, "old-timers")

They may come in handy one day. So, I have 4 tents. :n00b:

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2009
    Dyer
    No sir. I live in NW Indiana. No place to hide there. I have another buddy who just did the same thing. As an added bonus the "Motor City Madman" is my neighbor.

I bought the house and enough gas and ammo to get there.

inrunner75

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2009
    Madison County
    Knocked up my girlfriend and her twin sister. That'll be another 2 gun toting fighter on our clans side to hold down the fort from any drifters or members of any other warring factions. Twins runs in their family so who knows. Maybe more. We'll see...We'll see...

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Knocked up my girlfriend and her twin sister. That'll be another 2 gun toting fighter on our clans side to hold down the fort from any drifters or members of any other warring factions. Twins runs in their family so who knows. Maybe more. We'll see...We'll see...

Unfortunately, I didn't stock any hip boots. Thanks for reminding me that I need some. DESPERATELY! :D

Top Bottom