• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    We are not messing around with this MATCH!!

Got room for 5 more shooters on Sunday

As of today 264 registered competitors

Here is where we stand after the July classification upload

LIMITED
    GM=1
    M=9
    A=12
    B=22
    C=21
    D=10
    U=3
    LIMITED 10
    GM=1
    M=1
    A=2
    B=8
    C=12
    D=1
    U=5
    OPEN
    GM=1
    M=7
    A=14
    B=20
    C=10
    PRODUCTION
    GM=1
    M=4
    A=3
    B=23
    C=15
    D=7
    U=9
    REVOLVER
    GM=1
    M=2
    B=2
    C=4
    SINGLE STACK
    M=3
    A=1
    B=8
    C=17
    D=3
    U=1

Ahab

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    One of those 5 slots on Sunday is because I'm a jerk and had to move to shoot on Saturday. Got to be on the road Sunday for work, so I'm shooting Sat!

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    Just got back from the range, pretty good practice but I was soaked in about 10 minutes. Tomorrow should be fun. :)

Coach is going L10 :patriot: Magnificent Basterd.....

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Half right.

My parents were married.:):

We have had a great set up crew. I have been on the set up crew for the last five state matches, and this is the biggest and best crew we have had and it shows in the great stages that were built and the fact that the range is in great shape.

A big thanks to Jeff, Derrick and Daniel without them we are not set up.

If you did not sign up for this match you have missed the boat. 7 field courses with options on all of them and they all have good options for shooting the stage fast.

Jake has put together a gun giveaway and an AR raffle. Precision Cartridge has been a homegrown and generous sponsor. I am proud of the match that is about to begin tomorrow. It is the biggest Section match in the nation once again. It is the largest section match in the history of USPSA in Indiana. We are bigger than 2 or 3 Area matchs, and there has been plenty of contributions from many different people.

If you have not signed up get out there this weekend and watch some great shooting and see what you are missing. Hickman will post some video I am sure, but the live experience will be worth it.

Too tired for more. See you on the range.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    My parents were married.:):

We have had a great set up crew. I have been on the set up crew for the last five state matches, and this is the biggest and best crew we have had and it shows in the great stages that were built and the fact that the range is in great shape.

A big thanks to Jeff, Derrick and Daniel without them we are not set up.

If you did not sign up for this match you have missed the boat. 7 field courses with options on all of them and they all have good options for shooting the stage fast.

Jake has put together a gun giveaway and an AR raffle. Precision Cartridge has been a homegrown and generous sponsor. I am proud of the match that is about to begin tomorrow. It is the biggest Section match in the nation once again. It is the largest section match in the history of USPSA in Indiana. We are bigger than 2 or 3 Area matchs, and there has been plenty of contributions from many different people.

If you have not signed up get out there this weekend and watch some great shooting and see what you are missing. Hickman will post some video I am sure, but the live experience will be worth it.

Too tired for more. See you on the range.

There is room on Sunday, grab a gun, ammo, mags and $85 and get your candy ass to the range and shoot what is going to be the biggest section match this year for USPSA

Bring a couple of bucks and buy a raffle ticket for an AR15 M4 flat top and shoot some of the best stages I have seen in the last couple of years at most matches I have been too.
    This is Area 5 II, only cheaper to shoot in!!

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    It is the biggest Section match in the nation once again. It is the largest section match in the history of USPSA in Indiana. We are bigger than 2 or 3 Area matchs,

Sounds like a good candidate for Level III status next year... help some local folks get slots to Nats (no, I'm not asking for myself. My vaca/$ budgets won't allow it, I had to send back the slot I earned to this yrs Nats. just a general comment).

Really looking forward to tomorrow. Disapointed I couldn't help work it after the date change. The fact that ya'll took on the effort to set it up TWICE due to the flood is remarkable. Ya'll are amazingly dedicated [and/or a little nuts!].

Make Ready!

-rvb

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    There is room on Sunday, grab a gun, ammo, mags and $85 and get your candy ass to the range and shoot what is going to be the biggest section match this year for USPSA

Bring a couple of bucks and buy a raffle ticket for an AR15 M4 flat top and shoot some of the best stages I have seen in the last couple of years at most matches I have been too.
    This is Area 5 II, only cheaper to shoot in!!

Man we gotta get you into 3 gun so you can cross over.

Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    What a fun match.:rockwoot:
    Stages weren't too complicated and provided a variety of options for engagement.
    The heat made for a long day but things went relatively smoothly for our squad.

A particular golf cart appeared to get quite a workout. Is there a weight limit on those things?:D

Good luck to all those shooting today and tomorrow.:draw:

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    Shot it yesterday with Litlratt and some other old friends. A great crew! Hot, humid day. I drank 13 bottles of water and 3 gatorades and still didn't whiz for 2 hours after the match....thank the stars for the breeze.

Stages were great, no real memory stages but they were fun, fun, fun to shoot. I would have liked to have shot a couple of them over but wouldn't we all.
    Sorry I had to bail after shooting the last stage but I was already 4 hours late to see the grandkids from Iowa.

Top Bottom