• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mr.JAG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Are there any restrictions on the ammo that is allowed to used with the rental models?

Will sub-sonic ammo be avail for purchase on site? If so, will that ammo being subject to extreme markup? :dunno:

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Are there any restrictions on the ammo that is allowed to used with the rental models?

Will sub-sonic ammo be avail for purchase on site? If so, will that ammo being subject to extreme markup? :dunno:

Most owners and dealers are going to make you use factory ammo in their guns. Myself included.

Subsonic will be available for purchase on site and the prices should be normal since more then one supplier will be invited. I know ISD didn't jack up ammo for the NFA days, so I wouldn't expect that he wouldn't do it for this.

Just a heads up, but the March Indy 1500 is the weekend before this shoot so it would be a good time to stock up on anything you need also.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Most owners and dealers are going to make you use factory ammo in their guns. Myself included.

Subsonic will be available for purchase on site and the prices should be normal since more then one supplier will be invited. I know ISD didn't jack up ammo for the NFA days, so I wouldn't expect that he wouldn't do it for this.

Just a heads up, but the March Indy 1500 is the weekend before this shoot so it would be a good time to stock up on anything you need also.

Corey if im not mistaken the shoot is in June isnt it??? :dunno:
    unless your talking about that top secret shoot :rockwoot:

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Huntertown Arms has committed to the shoot and has donated two .22LR suppressors as door prizes. Another nationally known suppressor company has giving me a 95% yes that they are coming up from Georgia and will also be donating a custom made suppressor with a "one of a kind" model name for this shoot.

That means we are up to FOUR FREE SUPPRESSORS as door prizes!!!! Including one with all unconsitutional NFA taxes paid.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Applause-1.gif

eq2vzm.gif

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Huntertown Arms has committed to the shoot and has donated two .22LR suppressors as door prizes. Another nationally known suppressor company has giving me a 95% yes that they are coming up from Georgia and will also be donating a custom made suppressor with a "one of a kind" model name for this shoot.

That means we are up to FOUR FREE SUPPRESSORS as door prizes!!!! Including one with all unconsitutional NFA taxes paid.

thats for damn sure!

Sounds awesome!!!! thanks for all your hard work putting this on!! trying to work, manage a business, and get us free stuff & coordinate a massive event at the same time isnt easy im sure. Its really appreciated!!
    hopefully I have my new 9mm can by then!!! :rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom