• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    You don't have to be classified to shoot a major match, iirc, you just have to be a USPSA member. Hell, I think I have a trophy buried somewhere downstairs for top "unclassified" in open division. I think that was at the VA/MD Section many moons ago. Not all matches are going to do trophies, but you don't have to let lack of classification keep you from shooting.

But if you haven't shot USPSA, I do suggest you at least get a local match under your belt (since youre in Ft W, you can join us the 3rd Sunday, @ FWRR) to get familiar with the procedures, range commands, etc.

-rvb

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Are the Warsaw guys planning on doing the Special Classifier + Insane Outlaw stage Match they've done the past few years?

The crazy outlaw stage alone is worth going for. 2 years ago it was a stage with every piece of steel they had, and last year was the 60-something round half size target stage with the 6-armed 3" plate star.

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    Are the Warsaw guys planning on doing the Special Classifier + Insane Outlaw stage Match they've done the past few years?

Not this year. Bob's running this months match. He has all of the stages picked. Some new stage designers are taking a stab at.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    End of March? The last time we tried that it rained,changed to sleet and then snowed for a bit.
    I enjoyed it,almost everyone else was upset.
    If it's above 68 degrees I'm not going to show up.
    Let me know if you need RO's

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Not this year. Bob's running this months match. He has all of the stages picked. Some new stage designers are taking a stab at.
    From what I have seen Bob designs good stages.
    I plan to be there with a truck load of borrowed walls.

smith52

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Kosciusko County
    Ron & Mary Ann Cooper of Target Sports are again stepping up as sponsors. Thanks to them we will be giving away a Smith & Wesson M&P Pro 9mm. Thank you Target Sports for all of your support!

smith52

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Kosciusko County
    The 2014 Indiana SS/Prod/Revo "Ring of Fire" Championship stages have been submitted for approval. Application are now available at Warsaw Rifle and Pistol Club .

Remember that His & Her's Target Sports has donated a S&W M&P Pro 9mm that we will be giving away for an early registration prize, early registration will end February 21, 2014. Be sure to stop by Target Sports in Sheridan, IN and tell Ron & Mary Ann Cooper THANKS for all their support!

Last edited:

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    The 2014 Indiana SS/Prod/Revo "Ring of Fire" Championship stages have been submitted for approval. Application are now available at Warsaw Rifle and Pistol Club .

Remember that His & Her's Target Sports has donated a S&W M&P Pro 9mm that we will be giving away for an early registration prize, early registration will end February 21, 2014. Be sure to stop by Target Sports in Sheridan, IN and tell Ron & Mary Ann Cooper THANKS for all their support!

I will no more about my future tomorrow afternoon. I probably won't be able to shoot, but I may be able to RO or assist in some other way

smith52

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Kosciusko County
    We are excited to say that Neil Keller of Kustom Ballistics has joined on as a Major Match Sponsor. Neil has worked his magic on a Springfield Armory "RO" 1911. Let me say, Mr. Keller, you Sir do fine work! Thank you for your support!

I wish my pictures did this beautiful gun justice, however, we will have it out for all to inspect at registration March 28 – 30, 2014, and we will be selling raffle tickets for your chance to win this sweet Springfield "RO" kustomized by Kustom Ballistics in Decatur, IN. Be sure to check out what Neil has to offer at www.kustom-ballistics.com .
    See the gun here:
    [video=youtube_share;wWNDjTICJmQ]http://youtu.be/wWNDjTICJmQ[/video]

smith52

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Kosciusko County
    2014 Indiana USPSA SS/PROD/REV Championship
    The "Ring of Fire" Match​
    March 28-30 2014​
    at the Warsaw Rifle & Pistol Club
    "Match Hotel"Wyndham Gardens
    2519 E. Center Street
    Warsaw, IN 46580
    574-269-2323​
    * Rooms are available for event until March 13, 2014; will be released on March 14, 2014.
    * Room rate $82.00 per night includes one full hot breakfast buffet at Bennegan’s.
    * Individuals can call the hotel directly to make their reservations at (574) 269-2323 ASK for the USPSA SS/PROD/REV/CHAMPIONSHIP group block of rooms in order to receive the special group room rate. Or go on-line
    http://www.wyndham.com/hotels/indiana/warsaw/wyndham-garden-warsaw/hotel-overview
    * Group rate applies to 1-4 people per room.
    * Individuals are responsible for their own charges.
    *A credit card is required on each guest account upon check-in. Guests may pay cash upon departure if they choose to do so.
    * Room types available are: 25 rooms with two double beds and 15 rooms with a king bed. So, call early for your preference.
    * Guaranteed check-in time is 3:00 p.m., check-out is at noon.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Looking forward to the four star hotel. Planning to just sleep in the truck.

Top Bottom