• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    That problem solves itself pretty quickly. Couple more of those and you'll embarrass your way into never doing it again. :):

I was going to say something about me still doing it after 20 years, but then I realized I don't get embarrassed because I have no shame.

​rhino out!

Lunati

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Warsaw
    Meh. I either don't embarrass easily, or I'm a glutton for punishment, cause I keep coming back. The targets I shoot, I generally shoot well. I just need to shoot all of them!

That stage was a complete mind **** for me... though I only had one FTE lol

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    had fun at this match...no expectations so I wasn't disappointed! thanks to Bob and all the Warsaw crew for a good match. Indiana shooters that don't support these matches don't know what they are missing.

ate dinner at the same restaurant 3 nights in a row and didn't get thrown out so it was a good weekend!!

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    had fun at this match...no expectations so I wasn't disappointed! thanks to Bob and all the Warsaw crew for a good match. Indiana shooters that don't support these matches don't know what they are missing.

ate dinner at the same restaurant 3 nights in a row and didn't get thrown out so it was a good weekend!!

I think the first night was close. Lol

Snizz1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2013
    On a serious note I wish he would post more of the stages. Some of those times/hits are just ridiculous and it will make me feel more ****ty about my own performance, but I'd like to see them nonetheless.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

I think the first night was close. Lol

There was no warning. So I don't think it was that close.

Three guesses why we can never return to the Outback in Clarksville. First two don't count!

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Three guesses why we can never return to the Outback in Clarksville. First two don't count!

Because the service sucks and they cannot get the bill right. We have a winner!!!!! Even 8 year old Alyssa knew I handled that well.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Because the service sucks and they cannot get the bill right. We have a winner!!!!! Even 8 year old Alyssa knew I handled that well.

This story came up during our trip to Memphis last fall, Coach provided witnesses from a non bias party that stated he was in the right.

Oh, really?? Hell, I WAS THERE!!!

In Coach's defense, there are some things a restaurant manager should not do or allow to happen:

1. Be a steak house that . . . RUNS OUT OF STEAK! Then, take 40 minutes after taking the orders to come back and announce that you have run out of steak. (this is what got the ball rolling)
    2. Assign an inexperienced server to a party of more than 8 people during her first week. (this is why it got out of hand)
    3. Send a snarky, rude h*m* to assist the inexperienced server when she retreats to the kitchen crying. (this made it a lot worse)
    4. Come to the table yourself and immediately start calling people liars, exacerbate an already tense situation, and generally behave in an unprofessional manner. (this made it so bad that it made Coach look like an innocent victim. The manager was a total See You Next Tuesday)
    5. Serve Coach beer.

"You handled that well," was the best line of the year, perhaps the decade.

rhino out!

Lunati

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Warsaw
    On a serious note I wish he would post more of the stages. Some of those times/hits are just ridiculous and it will make me feel more ****ty about my own performance, but I'd like to see them nonetheless.

I agree, hope he posts the rest of the match soon. I wasn't able to make it out to watch on Sunday.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Oh, really?? Hell, I WAS THERE!!!

In Coach's defense, there are some things a restaurant manager should not do or allow to happen:

1. Be a steak house that . . . RUNS OUT OF STEAK! Then, take 40 minutes after taking the orders to come back and announce that you have run out of steak. (this is what got the ball rolling)
    2. Assign an inexperienced server to a party of more than 8 people during her first week. (this is why it got out of hand)
    3. Send a snarky, rude h*m* to assist the inexperienced server when she retreats to the kitchen crying. (this made it a lot worse)
    4. Come to the table yourself and immediately start calling people liars, exacerbate an already tense situation, and generally behave in an unprofessional manner. (this made it so bad that it made Coach look like an innocent victim. The manager was a total See You Next Tuesday)
    5. Serve Coach beer.

"You handled that w ell," was the best line of the year, perhaps the decade.

rhino out!

I stand by my earlier summary.
    I will also concede that Bill has a point as well. I hate admitting a mistake more than the average guy for sure, but do occasionally do it.

Top Bottom