• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    I want to thank all of our hard working Staff this year.

It was much more smoother than last year. You guys got the squads rolling and had your stages ticking right along.

Well done Match Staff!

kevinm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Charlestown
    Just want to say Thanks to Jake , for the match. The Big thanks goes to Dan you worked your a $$ off. Thanks Dave for everything you do. Thanks Paul and miss Francis for putting up with me the weekend..... and I won C Class SS lol

racegunz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    Hey Jake check your e-mai,l I sent you a scoring correction request, somebody fat fingered something on Stage 7 by the way great Challenging match!

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Hey Jake check your e-mai,l I sent you a scoring correction request, somebody fat fingered something on Stage 7 by the way great Challenging match!

Stage 7 bay 5 "I'm going fast again" was the stage I worked. I did the kindle for every shooter except staff. Do not know what the problem is but if I can help please let me know.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I had a great time even though I bombed a lot of stages. It was a good learning experience for me. Thanks again for everyone's hard work. Look forward to next years match.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Just want to say Thanks to Jake , for the match. The Big thanks goes to Dan you worked your a $$ off. Thanks Dave for everything you do. Thanks Paul and miss Francis for putting up with me the weekend..... and I won C Class SS lol

Thanks for helping Kevin it was Fun and you did a great job we had a fun stage and things went smoothly.
    Congrats for the SS C class win and for winning a wheelgun in staff drawings:xmad:.

Snizz1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2013
    We are pretty fortunate in Indiana to have the USPSA scene we do. Great monthly matches every weekend, great staff, match directors, section coordinator and some awesome Level II events we've put on.

If if your a newer shooter or never helped with matches I'd like to point out it doesn't have to be this way. The amount of planning, stage building, and shear work that goes into putting on a match, specifically one as big as the Indy 400 is crazy! These guys worked for months ironing out the details of the match and built stages all week in some HOT weather. Big thanks to Steve and Jan, Jake, the Silver Creek guys, set up and staff crews! Very much appreciated.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Man what a week set up in the hottest weather of the year to people running to the store today to buy jackets. What a impressive match from the untold hours Dan and Dave and other Silver Creek members put into range improvements and props and all the behind the scenes things that need to be done to make this happen. To Jake and Steve and Jan and the dozens of others who gave up their Holiday weekend(and many others I'm sure) to help set up and help put together the match.
    I have made so many friends shooting USPSA but until you see and work with the people that put the time and passion and work into setting up and running these matches you haven't fully experienced it.
    I heard so many positive comments about the match and the range. I worked the last stage on the range next to the chrono. People would walk down past the bay we were working and would be talking about what a incredible range this was or how they had never seen a range this size or this nice.
    Silver Creek members should be proud.

Major THANKS to all the people that made this happen and Thanks to their spouses who had to put up with them while this was going on:D

Thanks to Shooters Supply and all the other sponsors who donated to the match.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    A bit of irony in that we left the match where somewhere around 175000 rounds(IIRC) were fired and only a few scrapes and cuts from clearing malfunctions but no one was hurt or injured. We left the range and went west on 60 a couple of miles and turned left and headed south to the interstate. Went about a mile and got behind a guy on a moped we followed him for a while as to much traffic to pass him. He was riding the edge of the lane and finally motioned me to pass when it was clear. I pass him and pulled back into my lane. I looked in the mirror just in time to see him run off the edge of the road and come back on the road and crash HARD. We pulled a U turn and blocked the road with the car. A couple of other cars pulled up and were calling 911. Guy was face down and not moving. We seen he was breathing but out cold.
    The guy behind him when he crashed said after I passed he looked over his shoulder to see if any others were behind him and he ran off the road. Police and ambulance arrived and he came around but was babbling and saying he was OK and just wanted to leave. The side of his face was messed up and had some swollen areas. Medics seen he had a broken collar bone and were worried about head injures.
    He knew his name and age but had trouble answering other questions.
    Hope the dude was alright.
    Just seemed strange that Wife and I were talking about how the match went and hoped everyone had fun and that it was a safe match and no one got hurt. Then a couple of miles from the range we see a guy almost get killed on a moped.:(

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    [video=youtube;9gsrDbuoUoI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gsrDbuoUoI[/video]

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    So much fun , great match, thanks Dan and Dave , Jake all of the staff , the setup crew.

At the staff raffle it was kind of painful not seeing those guys get their chance to take part. If one of them would have won the custom gun I'm thinking that would have gotten their match hourly rate up to maybe $3.00 or so, maybe a lot less.

One of them, I think it was Dan (big guy, rode around in the fix it razr and scowled a lot, worked several days crazy hard but I still say he did not help paste worth a **** on Thursday) left a very nice prize for the next person after his name was added to the basket by mistake and pulled. That is a big man move.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom