• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I hate to miss the motorcycle expo, but stuff got in the way for this weekend. An old fishing buddy and I are planning on taking advantage of $2 Tuesday.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I want to go...but it probably won't be this weekend.

I'd rather have a whole day of child-care set up so my wife and I can go and actually enjoy ourselves.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Good to meet you Saturday Indyhd. Always good to meet my fellow INGO brothers.

Lots of bikes to drool over, I really liked the display with the "barn find" bikes (a.k.a. unrestored). Didn't get to check out the bikini contest much, but lots of motorcycle stuff to hold your attention. Got a good deal on a helmet. Thinking about possible hydro-dipping.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    It seemed like there wasn't as many bike dealers this year (at least there wasn't many Victory's on display). I did get a good deal on a riding jacket, but didn't find any riding pants. Guess I will have to go to the local motorcycle dealer for those two possibly. I was disappointed in the non motorcycle part. Not a lot of small RV's, no camping gear, and the kayak area had a ton of fishing yaks but not a lot of recreational ones. The display bikes looked nice though.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    It seemed like there wasn't as many bike dealers this year (at least there wasn't many Victory's on display). I did get a good deal on a riding jacket, but didn't find any riding pants. Guess I will have to go to the local motorcycle dealer for those two possibly. I was disappointed in the non motorcycle part. Not a lot of small RV's, no camping gear, and the kayak area had a ton of fishing yaks but not a lot of recreational ones. The display bikes looked nice though.

Hudson's? My son and future daughter-in-law both got leather jackets there. Nice stuff. Reasonably priced.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'll pass along a secret find I made at the show in case others are yet to go.

The Touchdown worm booth has a leach/leadhead jig assembly they are selling (a buck I think.) I bypassed the jig head assembly but;
    The secret not readily advertised is that they are selling a 12oz cup full of the rubber leaches for $1. These small wavey tailed things, in black and chartreuse look like great crappie baits. I bought a dollars worth, in hindsight wish I'd have gotten five. :(

If you're picking some up for yourself, get me $5 worth mixed, heavy on the chartreuse. I'll pay you back, thanks. :ingo:

Last edited:

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    My wife and I are going on Saturday - sans kiddos.

Any other INGOers gonna be there?

I'm praying for really crappy weather to keep crowds down. heh.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    We are looking to Saturday with the kids (2 boys aged 7 and 9). Wish us luck... ;)

We went last year. Had a 3-year old daughter + 1 year old son. We took a good friend of mine - both to give him something to do + have an extra set of eyes/hands to help with the kids. Helped that our boy wasn't yet walking - so he was more easily confined.

Plus it was the day of the "ice storm" that kind of fizzled out. There wasn't anyone there once the precip started coming down. The exhibitors enjoyed the company as we talked to them through the mostly empty aisles. It was awesome.

Chances are it won't be that way on the 28th, though. :(

Top Bottom