• ...and so much more!
  • S8MS-01904

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    A Carmel Roundabout
    Thanks Steve and Gary plus all the other Staff & tag-a-long crews... It was a beautiful day at the Range.

Thanks for the Sponsors, as the prizes will be enjoyed by the winners.

There's nothing like finishing up the Match and winning a new gun (I didn't) or a State Championship Trophy.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    A few highlights of RLPB.

[video=youtube;k-Ge6kUeVqk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-Ge6kUeVqk[/video]

Deereman7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2016
    Greencastle
    Thank you Gary, Steve and all of the RO's and helpers. I had a great squad and we really enjoyed the day. Also thank you sponsors. Look forward to next time.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    The girl has not shot in what seems like forever, but made it through the day.

[video=youtube;75O2hmVqzzk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75O2hmVqzzk[/video]

Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    Coach, forgot to tell you that Royce found $120.00 on the floor in the club house and turned it in to me. Turned out that Carol had dropped the reimbursement for the pizzas.
    Good to know that there is still hope for this country in the future with youth like Royce.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    Coach, forgot to tell you that Royce found $120.00 on the floor in the club house and turned it in to me. Turned out that Carol had dropped the reimbursement for the pizzas.
    Good to know that there is still hope for this country in the future with youth like Royce.

Kids like Royce are definitely good to see.
    His judgment may need a little work, giving you a 120 dollars is a mistake. :)

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville

He told me about it on the way home. His mother has done some real good work on that kid. She will be happy to hear this because I forgot to tell her.

I have just over 170 kids in class right now. The vast majority of them are good kids who do the right thing and can be trusted. I do not subscribe to the bleeding heart all kids are good kids mentality. The good ones get overshadowed by the idiots, but they are out there. I suspect this has always been the case. My hope is that there are enough of them to overcome the idiots and their actions.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    [video=youtube;tB-kT5MC89I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB-kT5MC89I[/video]

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville

rcs36

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012

Big Thanks to Royce for being so honest. I had put the money for the pizzas in the same pocket with my glasses. I needed my glasses and evidently the money fell on the floor. Royce took it automatically to Gary. If he had not done that I would of been out $120 to put back in the bank this morning. I had a chance to visit with Royce and, that is one awesome kid. He has been taught not only respect for others but also their property.

Carol

Top Bottom