2016 NWI INGO & DNR WINAMAC Famliy Event - Volunteers Needed!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

baddyna96

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Demotte, IN.
    Please note some of the changes in the line up.
    Baddyna96 do you and Colleen want to greet the kids and do the safety demo plus ID any left handers as well at the registration table?
    That works for us. Do you still need my rifles? I can still bring them either way.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Yes bring the rifles.
    Are they threaded? If so let lonehoosier know he is heading up getting all the rifles that are threaded for the suopreasors.

chemteach

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2013
    Plymouth
    Only 16 to go. Piece of cake to do.
    If you say so. Here are some questions; Since, this is my first time on the line as an instructor, can I bring my son's Remy597 .22 and my Ithaca single-shot lever action .22(my 1st "real" rifle I got when I turned 12)? Do I bring my own targets? Do I supply eye and hearing protection for my station? Only 15 to go. Couple more years, I'm there. Darn, I could of used up 3 posts to ask these questions.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    If you say so. Here are some questions; Since, this is my first time on the line as an instructor, can I bring my son's Remy597 .22 and my Ithaca single-shot lever action .22(my 1st "real" rifle I got when I turned 12)? Do I bring my own targets? Do I supply eye and hearing protection for my station? Only 15 to go. Couple more years, I'm there. Darn, I could of used up 3 posts to ask these questions.
    Bring whatever you want to shoot. There will be targets, eye, and ear protection for the kids.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Everything should be provided,though you're welcome to bring anything.
    The shoot is over at noon. Many of us stay to do our own shooting in the afternoon

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I could of sworn chentech Pm'ed me last year with his size, but I'm taking sizes and still collecting donations. I will be going to my VFW meeting tue and let them all know about the even and may get some more for shirts. Still waiting on DNR to approve shirts for donations for the kiddies and parents. If so Will have to come up with a rough number of extras to buy after we are taken care of first.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I could of sworn chentech Pm'ed me last year with his size, but I'm taking sizes and still collecting donations. I will be going to my VFW meeting tue and let them all know about the even and may get some more for shirts. Still waiting on DNR to approve shirts for donations for the kiddies and parents. If so Will have to come up with a rough number of extras to buy after we are taken care of first.
    And one in PINK.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I really don't want to hunt some of you down for shirt sizes. I've got 5 sizes so far and need roughly 20 more.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Are they threaded? We will be doing all supressor rifles this year. Lonehoosier is coordinating getting all .22lr rifles threaded and we have an INGO member who will be providing all the suppressors.
    As stated everything will be provided for you. Targets, ammo, hearing/eye protection, food, water/pop/etc.
    I say bring the rifles in case we need extras/break some.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Are they threaded? We will be doing all supressor rifles this year. Lonehoosier is coordinating getting all .22lr rifles threaded and we have an INGO member who will be providing all the suppressors.
    As stated everything will be provided for you. Targets, ammo, hearing/eye protection, food, water/pop/etc.
    I say bring the rifles in case we need extras/break some.
    If anyone has the cci quiet(710fps) they wish to donate my Marlin 80 loves it and is as quiet as a mouse fart.

So far I have 10 sizes with a possible for the cook. I'm going Friday to get prices from two shirt vendors in Laporte and will post back the cost as well as an updated t shirt donation fund.

Jedi texted me saying the head honchos in Indy didn't get back to the Winamac DNR so we have the ok to have shirts available for the families for a small donation of right now thinking 10 bucks. With 5 going to NWI INGO for next year and 5 going to Winamac mostly to make a bulk purchase of boards seeing as we didn't donate last year.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom