• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    The real question in this election cycle is; will Barack Hussein Obama step down without a fight when Trump wins?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Take this source for what it is worth. Pentagon Officials Furious After Clinton Announces US Response Time for Nuclear Launch During Debate ? Liberty News

It certainly wouldn't be out of character for her to illegally disclose classified information by "mistake."

I understand that they need to put on a song-and-dance, gnashing their teeth and stomping the ground.

But really...?

The Russians already know all of this information, and more. So do the Chinese, most of our European allies and anyone who is really anyone as a world power.

Of course, we know exactly the same thing about them.

Terrorists and other little players may not have known, but we'd never, ever nuke a small player anyway.

I DO believe it is completely fair to use this to question her judgement since she has already Emailed more damaging information on an unsecured server, but ce la vie. The liberals don't care and the conservatives didn't need that to hate her.

Besides, we all know it is a short window anyway, and I doubt it is exactly four (4) minutes, as in 240 seconds. I would presume that an intelligent person could give a good guess as to how long it would take. For land based missiles you need to give the order, once received the missile crew needs to confirm the order, open the blast doors, etc. For SLBMs you need to come to launch depth and repeat many of the same steps.

I am not defending her, she still would be horrible as POTUS.

Doug

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    OK, so he doesn't accept the outcome, who cares.

What does peaceful exchange of power mean?...

What they mean is, if 1/6 of the public (Trumpers) sees the election result as invalid, the process of de-legitimizing Hillary as President is already underway before she takes office. It's the "Birther" thing all over again, in their minds. It means those voters are guaranteed to turn out against her every mid-term election, and they (meaning the media) realize it and are already mad about it. When Trump gave that answer last night, they realized the same automatic distaste for Obama that existed 8 years ago, already exists for the First Woman President. It means there will be no "Honeymoon Period."

Remember the hissy-fit the media had when Rush Limbaugh said "I hope he fails," in reference to Obama's inauguration? That was back when everybody was all hung-up on the fact we had our first (half) black President ("I really, really, reallyreallyreally hope he Succeeds!") and it chapped their azzes that someone had the audacity not to go along with it.

Trump's answer last night means HRC's failure as President, like Obama's, is already built-in the day she takes office. Everybody knows it; and Trump just came out and said it. Her Presidency, in the minds of many, is not legitimate, and she will have to fire her guns while retreating the whole time she's in office.

Last edited:

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Best moment of the night: Donald Trump asking Hillary if she's truly concerned about womens' rights, will she GIVE BACK THE MONEY her foundation took from countries where women are treated as chattels.

Response: crickets...as expected.

Next best: the Moderator asking Hillary if she believes in Open Borders. This elicited a Br'er Rabbit excursion into "everything but" answering the question.

And then finally: the Moderator pressing Hillary on "why" she said the Supreme Court got the Heller Decision wrong. She completely avoided answering. She does not believe gun ownership is an individual civil right. But she knows she cannot say that. Just like Bill Clinton wagging his finger at the American People and saying he "didn't have sexual relations with that woman," while harboring an "alternate" definition of sexual relations in his mind, Hillary says she "supports" the Second Amendment...but will not specify her interpretation of it. She supports it, all right...she just defines it as an administrative privilege to be chipped away as political circumstances allow.

MAYBE so, but NOT for ME !!!!!

Best moment of the night, was when he said, "We treat "illegal immigrants", better than our Military People" .....

JMHO ..... YMMV .....

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    What they mean is, if 1/6 of the public (Trumpers) sees the election result as invalid, the process of de-legitimizing Hillary as President is already underway before she takes office. It's the "Birther" thing all over again, in their minds. It means those voters are guaranteed to turn out against her every mid-term election, and they (meaning the media) realize it and are already mad about it. When Trump gave that answer last night, they realized the same automatic distaste for Obama that existed 8 years ago, already exists for the First Woman President. It means there will be no "Honeymoon Period."

Remember the hissy-fit the media had when Rush Limbaugh said "I hope he fails," in reference to Obama's inauguration? That was back when everybody was all hung-up on the fact we had our first (half) black President ("I really, really, reallyreallyreally hope he Succeeds!") and it chapped their azzes that someone had the audacity not to go along with it.

Trump's answer last night means HRC's failure as President, like Obama's, is already built-in the day she takes office. Everybody knows it; and Trump just came out and said it. Her Presidency, in the minds of many, is not legitimate, and she will have to fire her guns while retreating the whole time she's in office.

Let me cut to the chase..... like obama.... she is not nor will be my president..... I hope she fails.

Furthermore, If there is ever a "Olympus Has Fallen" moment I'm grabbing the popcorn and enjoying the show. No, it's not an attack on America.... it's an attack on the enemies of America.
    Self serving assbags that have sold out this country at every ****ing opportunity.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Let me cut to the chase..... like obama.... she is not nor will be my president..... I hope she fails.

Furthermore, If there is ever a "Olympus Has Fallen" moment I'm grabbing the popcorn and enjoying the show. No, it's not an attack on America.... it's an attack on the enemies of America.
    Self serving assbags that have sold out this country at every ****ing opportunity.
    :+1:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, I've never heard that stat before, we need to ask Actaeon.

Take this source for what it is worth. Pentagon Officials Furious After Clinton Announces US Response Time for Nuclear Launch During Debate ? Liberty News

It certainly wouldn't be out of character for her to illegally disclose classified information by "mistake."

I was wondering why she even mentioned that.

All she's gotta do, is say she just made up a number.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

Supre, good, fabulous, expletives galore, yippee ki aye...

EDIT: What the narative on Thursday morning would have been if Trump had acquiesced is

Trump has Conceded the Election to Hillary

Last edited:
    Top Bottom