• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dleeharrison

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 30, 2010
    My wife and I saw "2016" late this afternoon. Excellent production - I strongly recommend this movie. It puts puts his ideas, thoughts and goals into perspective stemming from his childhood, education and marxist friends and confidants. If anyone gives him any benefit of a doubt, please see this movie. We cannot have him re-elected.

CombatRex

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    NE side of Indy
    I'd say no matter what your party leaning go see it. Informative and kind of scary. It is showing at the Casleton Mall and at the Galaxy on east 96th Street

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Check out "The Obama Deception." Produced before he was elected and predicted everything he's been doing. Free on YouTube.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    My wife and I saw "2016" late this afternoon. Excellent production - I strongly recommend this movie. It puts puts his ideas, thoughts and goals into perspective stemming from his childhood, education and marxist friends and confidants. If anyone gives him any benefit of a doubt, please see this movie. We cannot have him re-elected.

We are going to see this next week...I agree, he cannot be re-elected...Every forum I have been on I have got kicked off of because of discussing politics...even the political forums...the left does not like to be proven wrong. So won't visit this section to often.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Saw it in Shelbyville today: was quite interesting and painted quite a different picture for me than I had of the man. He's still a loon, of course, but a loon with a consistent ideology that he is pursuing with substantial vigor.

Top Bottom