Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I think a DQ should be all guns for the shooter. Not just a DQ for that day.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Any division shot up to the the dq the score stands.
    Basically each flight is a match and is considered complete when that flight is done.

Example if I shot Friday AM Rimfire Pistol Iron and Rimfire Pistol Open those matches are complete.
    If I go and drop my gun during the Friday PM, that division and any other division that has not been shot is a dq.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    The rule should be a Dq means all of the match completed or not. That will put the proper focus on safety. The way things stand now just cheapens the safety aspect of USPSA. If someone cannot prevent the dq they should pay the serious penalty.

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    Thanks to everyone who shot the match. over 64,000 rounds went downrange this weekend.

Special thank you to the people who helped staff the match. without them there would be no matches!

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    The rule should be a Dq means all of the match completed or not. That will put the proper focus on safety. The way things stand now just cheapens the safety aspect of USPSA. If someone cannot prevent the dq they should pay the serious penalty.

I agree and I was surprised when I read the rule.
    It just doesn't seem like us.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Thanks to everyone who shot the match. over 64,000 rounds went downrange this weekend.

Special thank you to the people who helped staff the match. without them there would be no matches!

Thanks Steve for always running a great match. Thanks for stepping up and ROing as well. It is sometimes hard to predict the last minute drop outs and those that must pay bills.

Riley always host a great match and they treat their staff like royalty. It is an honor to be part of such a great club

Thanks Steve, Jan, and even Chaney for a great weekend.

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    This was a fantastically smooth running match! You guys did a great job and a big thank you to everyone that helped RO.

My only complaint is with one RO that felt it was necessary to coach between strings and had a really weird timing between "are you ready" and "stand-by," like having a HUGE pause between the two commands. A major part of this game is about timing and this guy really threw it off. He was a nice enough guy and I know he didn't mean any harm but he was the only RO felt like coaching between strings was appropriate. Maybe that's how they do things where he is from, I don't know. Other than that this was a really great match! Thanks again!

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    This was a fantastically smooth running match! You guys did a great job and a big thank you to everyone that helped RO.

My only complaint is with one RO that felt it was necessary to coach between strings and had a really weird timing between "are you ready" and "stand-by," like having a HUGE pause between the two commands. A major part of this game is about timing and this guy really threw it off. He was a nice enough guy and I know he didn't mean any harm but he was the only RO felt like coaching between strings was appropriate. Maybe that's how they do things where he is from, I don't know. Other than that this was a really great match! Thanks again!

Ought oh.

:whistle:

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County

I hope this isn't me

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    Thanks Steve for always running a great match. Thanks for stepping up and ROing as well. It is sometimes hard to predict the last minute drop outs and those that must pay bills.

Riley always host a great match and they treat their staff like royalty. It is an honor to be part of such a great club

Thanks Steve, Jan, and even Chaney for a great weekend.

Yeah
    No kidding
    Steve and Jan are always awesome but Chaney was downright nice last weekend.
    He has me worried.
    Thanks for working my shooting in Steve

Top Bottom