• Status
    Not open for further replies.

JS1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012

View attachment 189799
    I'm... flabbergasted. I genuinely don't know how to respond to such stupidity from CNN.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I'll give credit where it's due. Thank you Eric Holcomb. I didn't think he'd do it. Maybe it was pure political calculation, but when rubber met road he did the right thing and signed it.
    Still won’t vote for his sorry ass for trying to kill it before it got to him and also for vetoing the sports bill.

I hope he enjoys retirement from politics

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    So... just woke up to the good news! What are we all doing to celebrate on July 1?

party-where.gif

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Yet...motive natters...
    Very true. I think we need to simultaneously recognize that what he did was a good thing, and be happy for it, even commend him for it, while at the same time understanding that with all the surrounding circumstances we still can't trust his character as one fit to be our governor.

I think if I could say something to Holcomb it would be, "Good job. You made the right decision here, now make another right decision, and get the heck out of politics if/until you learn some consistent morals."

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I don't know about you guys, KellyInAvon might not know what to do now.
    The anti-gunners always predict blood in the streets.

always
    How many years did it take before CMP could sell the 1911s because of "BLOOD IN THE STREETS!!"?? Wrong again leftists/antis/et al!!

OK, INGO! Time for the early morning bump of the... just kidding!! WWWWWOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Very true. I think we need to simultaneously recognize that what he did was a good thing, and be happy for it, even commend him for it, while at the same time understanding that with all the surrounding circumstances we still can't trust his character as one fit to be our governor.

I think if I could say something to Holcomb it would be, "Good job. You made the right decision here, now make another right decision, and get the heck out of politics if/until you learn some consistent morals."
    Ahhhh...if you want to commend him for this, you`re all good to do so. Me...I`ll be silently grateful that it got signed, but I won`t thank a political whore for them "blessing" my Natural Rights, and especially, when depending on the political and social winds at any given moment, this could have gone the other way.

Last edited:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    What are you going to do with your spare time?
    Work on getting throwing stars legalized? Ballistic knives would be nice as well.
    Well, I don't have to bump the thread twice a day with EMAIL!!! CALL!!! I know ya'll were getting tired of it, TOO BAD!! BA-HAHAHAHA!!

Things wind down about now with this hobby. IGA 2023 session? We gotta get the "pointing a firearm is not deadly force" bill dragged through the House. Maybe I'll testify in opposition to bills written by certain individuals... you can guess who. (Not Burton Cummings and Randy Bachman BTW...)

Tax credit for firearms training/storage devices? Eliminating unarmed victim zones, tightening up the Laird Law, making Liz Brown unemployed?

Tonight? A Perdomo Champagne 10th Anniversary Toro and a couple cold ones that aren't mass-produced American swill (Quaff On Six Foot Blonde and Taxman Gold Standard out in the garage fridge...) while sitting on the screen-porch with the laptop. Nice evening for it.

Raise your glasses INGO (the drinkin kind, not yer bifocals. The cool kids wear tri-focals...) and toast Indiana becoming the 24th State with Constitutional Carry of handguns.
    Those would be nice as well.
    So how many states are we up to now with ConC? I don't think it's the 24 one of the articles or comments mentioned. Isn't it 25 now? Can't keep it straight... :):
    24. Georgia is likely to be 25. Different bills have passed in both houses and have to go to reconcilliation, and the Gov has said he will sign.
    The difference between ruby and tawny ports is quite drastic (and up to choice):

Agreed, I much prefer a ruby port.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Ahhhh...if you want to commend him for this, you`re all good to do so. Me...I`ll be silently grateful that it got signed, but I won`t thank a political whore for their "blessing" my Natural Rights, and especially, when depending on the political and social winds at any given moment, this could have gone the other way.
    I think I will thank him while recognizing that he knew it was a fight he would lose. If we had a Dem in office, he would have vetoed it just to be able to tell his base, hey, I did what I could.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom