• ...and so much more!
  • Basher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    In!

Last year was nuckin’ futs for us, so I never did have a chance to get out. I’m not letting the same happen this year. Mostly out for small game, so I need to find some land owners around here who’ll let me hunt crow, squirrel, and rabbit on their property. May try for a few others, but we’ll see how things work out.

I’m in the process of getting all my optics zeroed/confirmed and figuring some other logistical stuff out so I’ll be ready when the time comes!

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    In!

Last year was nuckin’ futs for us, so I never did have a chance to get out. I’m not letting the same happen this year. Mostly out for small game, so I need to find some land owners around here who’ll let me hunt crow, squirrel, and rabbit on their property. May try for a few others, but we’ll see how things work out.

I’m in the process of getting all my optics zeroed/confirmed and figuring some other logistical stuff out so I’ll be ready when the time comes!
    What do you do with the crow??

First time putting in for a draw this year…. For my daughters, youth elk. Keeping my fingers crossed.

yetti462

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 18, 2016
    Unglaciated heaven
    No bobcat season! Wasn't expecting it, but hoping it would magically appear.

Glad to see the raccoon season, give me a break, why a season on them and while I'm ranting, why a coyote season?

I have no mercy on trash pandas.

Willie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Warrick County
    No bobcat season! Wasn't expecting it, but hoping it would magically appear.

Glad to see the raccoon season, give me a break, why a season on them and while I'm ranting, why a coyote season?

I have no mercy on trash pandas.
    It almost takes an act of congress to get or change a season. The DNR takes citizens suggestions, studies it, rejects it or makes a proposal to the NRC who can reject or preliminarily adopt it. They always adopt . Then they take public input for 90 days. Then another meeting for final adoption or rejection. Even after that it has to clear some bureaucratic hurdles. Its a drawn out process and usually takes a year and half before it is implemented. You can hunt and shoot coyotes year round on private land with the landowner's permission.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TravGreen2703!!
    Top Bottom