• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Good wind for the box blind still…… probably over hunting my little parcel sometimes I can’t help myself…. And when the wind is right there is minimal if any disruption to the deer.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Last night we didn’t go hunting…….. pics of deer and a flock of turkeys right in front of the blind ! So back after it today apparently us in the blind isn’t bothering them. With this south wind I doubt anyone even know we are there

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I haven't seen a deer on camera in over a week. My gun season is over. Might go out a couple more times with the crossbow but things don't look promising.

model1994

quick draw mcgraw
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 17, 2022
    glacial boundary
    that big 10pt I missed opening weekend showed himself again in the same spot on Wednesday at 730am. taunting me as I was getting ready for work.

I took the day off work and hunted all day but didn’t see him or anything else. since then I haven’t seen anything. I’m wondering how this weekend will go. I’ll probably go sit anyway, but I’m already looking at cleaning up my grandpa’s muzzleloaders for late season

(Sorry for potato quality photo, i was zoomed completely taking a clip and screenshotted this still from it. I used binoculars and he was 10pt, although it’s hard to tell in photo)

Attachments

• IMG_1232.jpeg
      IMG_1232.jpeg
      1 MB · Views: 20

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Well my season has been a bust.. gotta work this weekend of rifle, so guess I'll sight in the encore next week for muzzleloader

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Another slow afternoon in the stand. Filmed a big Tom bobcat yesterday and just had a covey of 20-25 quail walk through and into the switchgrass. Can still hear them chatting. Pretty cool, I’ve never seen them passively like that before.

Top Bottom