• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • in_betts

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    North of FW
    Just wanted to drop another positive for 21st Century. My first stop in their shop was today as I was visiting family in Bluffton. I didn't buy any guns but dropped some coin on reloading supplies and a couple Cammenga mags.

I am a little over an hour away from them so I can't drool on the counter daily but I will definitely stop in when I am in the neighborhood. Very nice shop!

mudwater

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Wells County
    Yes I agree. I have been going there since it was the Bluffton Gun Shop. The newer owner is keeping up a very nice shop. Big selection for what you would think would be a small town gun shop

rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    I was there only on INGO Day, but I have been hankering to return. I want to learn how to load .308 Win and 5.56x45 cartridges and I figure 21stC is the place to start. Great, great shop.

ELMO

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Kokomo, Indiana
    I had to have transfer paperwork on a revolver done there a couple weeks ago for $15.00. Met the fella that goes by the name Dodge, on this site there. The transfer took a few minutes and I was out of there, but it was a nice shop with friendly people....

Jeremiah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Avilla, IN
    I'd be interested in a reloading class Britton.

but another great experience today. stopped in first thing this morning and bout that old glock 35. gonna be a fun toy.

Top Bottom