• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shadow6492

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Garrett/Auburn IN
    Well I finally made a trip to 21st Century and it probably will not be my last. The staff was friendly and helpful. Very nice shop and good selection on guns, ammo, accessories. Anyone who has not had a chance to visit your missing out. I ended up leaving with a Burris PEPR scope mount, couple Pmags, YHM bipod adaptor and couple boxes of 556. So much for just looking around.

Thanks
    Shaun

KRBushee

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Wells County
    Well I finally made a trip to 21st Century and it probably will not be my last. The staff was friendly and helpful. Very nice shop and good selection on guns, ammo, accessories. Anyone who has not had a chance to visit your missing out. I ended up leaving with a Burris PEPR scope mount, couple Pmags, YHM bipod adaptor and couple boxes of 556. So much for just looking around.

Thanks
    Shaun

They have a way of doing that to you, LOL.:): They are all great people working at 21st Century.
    Not having much work has shut down all of my gun and ammo action. Usually real busy this time of year. But lucky to be getting around 30 hours a week.
    But I will be in for some 22-250 ammo around the end of July. With all my time off, and the crapy mood it puts me in, Ground Hogs have been taking a big hit in my area.:D

Top Bottom