• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    Our Fall Classic match at RCC is nearly sold out (we are in our 3rd year). We are limited to 24 shooters for this PRS designed annual event. It is open to RCC & INGO members and to public at large. This event is a 6 stage, PRS style event. Trophies will be awarded, and a cash drawing. This is a fun event, accuracy oriented, knockdown and steel swinger targets are at 75, 110, 165, 200 yards. Round count is about 100, plus sighters. Entry fee is $22. Match is Saturday Sep 12, 10am. This event runs 5-6 hours, so plan to bring a quick lunch or snacks, shooting will not stop. If you are interested in shooting this match, please pm me or email directly for inclusion. You can also reply on this thread is you do not have 50 posts.

Rich Hawkins
    Match Director
    Riley Conservation Club

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    This event is in the books. Sold out via pre-registration, 24 shooters, about 100 shots per shooter. Had a great time,. The match ran about 6 hours from first sighter shot to final shot for score.
    We had 6 squads shooting 24 segments on 10 banks of targets without a hiccup except for the occasional crossfire. Good fun, great cooperation among squad mates. I am very pleased with the integrity of shooters on calling their hits & misses and being their own RO's on certain stages. Thank you goes to Elrod and Armchair Operator for helping with setup and their experience and patience in working with first time event shooters.

Soooo much already looking ahead to next year's event. Thanks to all, we pulled shooters from a 90 mile radius.

Rich

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Had a great time shooting with everyone. Didn't shoot any wrong targets this time at least... Till next time :patriot:
    Thanks for putting on a fun match.

Mark106

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 15, 2020
    Terre Haute
    The Fall Classic shoot was a great time.
    The .22 long range group at RCC is a very good group of guys. This season has been my first go at this kind of thing, so I meet new guys on my squad nearly every match. It's casual, cordial and everyone's cool. Really glad I wandered by one match day.

Top Bottom