• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Haven't been down there for a while but back when there was none to be found anywhere I stopped in a small shop in Madison called Madison Outdoors (I think). He had plenty of .22lr.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Madison Outdoors has it in a little more sporadic now. The big shipment's he was getting in has dried up. He said that was stuff he ordered about 2yrs ago that was finally coming in. But he does still get a little bit in just have to call or go by there.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Ive ordered these, used to be free shipping, not sure about now, max 20 can be bought

CCI Standard Velocity .22 LR 50rds 0035

$10 for 100 rounds?
    I would have thought you were joking if I hadn't seen the ad.
    That price is a joke.
    Every day I see things like this make me glad I hoarded 10K+ rounds shortly before the 2008 election.
    I haven't purchased .22 in more than 7 years, and I have no need to. I refuse to pay that price, at least while I still have a stash.

Daniel686

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 7, 2010
    Terre Haute
    Over the years prior to the bullet shortage, every time I was at Walmart, Rural King, or a number of the small gun shops around town, I would buy a bulk pack or a box of mini-mags. The result is, I too acquired thousands of rounds of .22 ammo. Don't really know why I did it, but sure as hell glad I did. I've sold a few boxes at the price I bought them for(which was about $12-13 for a 500-550 box) to some parent friends of mine, so their kids could get some range time in.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Squirrel season...
    $10 for 100 CCI minimag (that's outrageous!!!!!!!!)

Especially when my truck costs me $30 fuel (per trip).
    Taking the day off work (missed overtime) $$$

Otis812

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2014
    IN-IL line
    Not to sound like a jerk but I guess I don't get it. I put some effort into it for the last 3 months & have rounded up enough to stop looking. I didn't pay any crazy prices & almost all of it came from Walmart. On my last trip I picked up a box of Winchester 1000 rounds for around $50.

chato

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2014
    Jeffersonville
    Walmart never has any when I'm there. Like I said, dicks has some now and again. I never made it to madison but I picked up a bucket o bullets (1400) on a trade yesterday. I felt it was a good score and I'm set for a while.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    The CCI mini mags have always been about double of the price on bulk pack Remingtons or Federals. I have not lived in Kokomo since '04 and the last I bought there were almost $6 per 100. I like the performance of CCI cartridges and am willing to pay a little more. I am not willing to pay the same price as Eley 10X, jaegar or SK match or Federal 900b ammo for bulk pack. Some people on Gunbroker have paid 30 cents a shot for pain jane Remingtons. not me.

Top Bottom