• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    Upcoming dates for the Riley Conservation Club events are Wed Sep 12, and Saturdays Sept 15 & 29.
    Wednesday match will begin at 6pm and will be the same format as the last match. The Saturday events will be more creative with out & back targets at various distances. In both instances, we will return to a 6 minute sight in period prior to firing the first shot for score.

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    In late June, we ran a match that had 20 consecutive shots at each of 3 distances. Very popular, and of course the scores went up, but there was little mental challenge. After 5 matches, some people (myself included) voiced desire to return to a more challenging format. Future matches will vary in difficulty and target array, some easy, others not so much.
    Out & back is a step back toward original concept, perhaps with a nod toward shot expediency. I've been working on the Sep 29 design that will be a combination of our F-class style and PRS. Know your limit stages, call the shot stage, return to 75 yard targets, and a shooting rack. We'll shoot Sat Sep 15, but the Sep 29 match needs to be on your schedule (assuming I have enough targets).

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    mGBKvaJ.jpg

rala

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    May 17, 2010
    Evansville
    Going to take my first attempt at this tonight. Hope you guys are up for a good laugh.

Last edited:

rala

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    May 17, 2010
    Evansville
    Fun Match last night. Thanks for letting me play and all the help. From what I heard about the next matches, I need to work on filling out my data card out to 200 yards.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Burl, I definitely think the animals are taunting you.

You do realize, of course, that when the deer finally get defiant, and walk right up and stand on your scope - something is going to have to be done?

Top Bottom