22 States file grivances with the RNC,including Indiana.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Is this more Ru Paul stupid ****! Christ, these people are as loonier than he is

I haven't heard of a single person supporting Ru Paul nor was I aware that he she was running for POTUS.

Ron Paul on the other hand is the greatest defender of liberty and fiscal conservatism in several generations. You may or may not agree with his politics but it's wrong to not show the man the respect he deserves.

Besides, isn't the definition of insanity (loony) doing the same thing over and over expecting different results?

Also, the Ron Paul campaign has been screwed over since the beginning. These rule changes at the RNC are right in your face and 100% anti-American, especially moving forward.

I feel good about who I'm voting for, can you say the same?

Roscoe38

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Mr. Paul

I haven't heard of a single person supporting Ru Paul nor was I aware that he she was running for POTUS.

Ron Paul on the other hand is the greatest defender of liberty and fiscal conservatism in several generations.
    Besides, isn't the definition of insanity (loony) doing the same thing over and over expecting different results?

Isn't Ru Paul a Chef? And, as you DEFINE INSANITY, I think you have described Ron Paul perfectly.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood

Ron Paul on the other hand is the greatest defender of liberty and fiscal conservatism in several generations.

Isn't Ru Paul a Chef? And, as you DEFINE INSANITY, I think you have described Ron Paul perfectly.

How on earth does that describe Ron Paul? His ideas have not implemented. There is a difference between being consistent and not selling out or pandering for votes. He doesn't bow down to lobbyist.

Ron Paul's domestic policies no way resemble the more of the same status quo that the Republicrats have been feeding the American populace for the last 20+ years.

Ru Paul is a drag queen and it was clearly meant to be a derogatory remark against Dr Paul.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County

I hate to break it to you, but...

tumblr_lxdy64HkAh1qmvh62o1_500.jpg

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    I am getting sick of this lunacy as well. I considered myself Libertarian before, but I am now so disgusted by the "divide and fail" politics, that I am about ready to give up on them forever.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I am getting sick of this lunacy as well. I considered myself Libertarian before, but I am now so disgusted by the "divide and fail" politics, that I am about ready to give up on them forever.

I'm disgusted by all the people who say they're Libertarians but vote for bigger government, more Patriot Act, more NDAA, more SOPA, more War on Drugs, higher taxes, higher deficits, increased debt, and more policing of the rest of the world.

Go Romney.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    I'm disgusted by all the people who say they're Libertarians but vote for bigger government, more Patriot Act, more NDAA, more SOPA, more War on Drugs, higher taxes, higher deficits, increased debt, and more policing of the rest of the world.

Go Romney.

But he can WIN.

Top Bottom