• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rudyman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2009
    dekalb co.
    Went on a little road trip to visit older brother stopped in at gander mtn coldwater mich . Several thousand rds of federal 100 rd bulk box for sale 499 a thousand plus tax . Not cheap but in stock ..... that is all

IndyTacoma

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Avon
    I was just there at the south store and seen the same thing 20rd boxes 9.99 100 rd boxes 49.99. Had a sign up that said 500 rd limit. I was able to pick up 5 pmags too!

Mace010

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    East Central
    I was just there at the south store and seen the same thing 20rd boxes 9.99 100 rd boxes 49.99. Had a sign up that said 500 rd limit. I was able to pick up 5 pmags too!

Lucky you, I haven't been able to find PMags anywhere . Got several on order, but who knows if or when I will see them. 223 is hard to come by too , nice find.

mj.elder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    That's a great deal for the times. Private sales are just stupid expensive. I can't believe these people right now. Taking advantage of the ignorant people, then the intelligent people freaking out because they can't find anything right now.

Guardsman89

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Kokomo
    What is worse, sellers doubling (and tripling at the Kokomo show today) theprices on mags or buyers buying at crazy prices? I have 13 .223 rounds left andwas planning on doing some varmint hunting with my sun this weekend. It wasfrustrating to try to find some ammo today. Seems like everyone (even peoplewho don't own an AR) bought some ammo "just in case."

reedo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    That is not a terrible bad price at Gander Mountain given the current circumstances.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    Gander in Merrillville had quite a stock left when I was there Friday...no AR's except the AR style .22's. But if you have a coupon from another store, they will price match if you push em on it. They just don't advertise it...

dwain

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2012
    Along the Wabash
    I just went to my LGS to look for some ammo. He had Winchester 223 in the white box, 62 grain for $13.00 a box. I bought the last 10 boxes he had left. I got lucky and got my AR the day before the election, as I figured what might happen. And it did. Kind of busted my gun fund, so I could not get all the ammo I wanted. I will get my supply up to what it should be sometime, but it is going to cost a lot more. Did I pay too much @ $13.00 a box?

Top Bottom