• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    Dont need it. My stock is like a grocery store, my inventory gets replenished after a space is void.

AND never tell thousands and then millions where the deals are at.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    It's not fair that some have backhoes while others don't.

QFT. But if I can borrow a backhoe then I can acquire and hoard even more rimfire ammo. Pretty soon I will have enough to post a picture on the internet bragging about how much I have and how I was really smart to prepare for such a shortage. Doesn't matter if the boxes are old and the ammo is discolored. Why? Because I don't plan on shooting it anyway. I am happy just knowing that I own enough.

Below is a picture of my current stash. I was going to dump it out on the floor and roll around on it naked. But that is 1) disgusting and 2) makes everything disorganized. Looks like a lot of ammo until you figure that I plan to take my son and his PaPaw to an Appleseed this summer, the club now has monthly steel challenge matches, and I need at least some inventory for introduce new shooters. Oh, and don't forget our annual family Easter Egg shoot. That day always consists of a lot of rimfire fun!

IMG_0271_zpsb276f16f.jpg

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    QFT. But if I can borrow a backhoe then I can acquire and hoard even more rimfire ammo. Pretty soon I will have enough to post a picture on the internet bragging about how much I have and how I was really smart to prepare for such a shortage. Doesn't matter if the boxes are old and the ammo is discolored. Why? Because I don't plan on shooting it anyway. I am happy just knowing that I own enough.

Below is a picture of my current stash. I was going to dump it out on the floor and roll around on it naked. But that is 1) disgusting and 2) makes everything disorganized. Looks like a lot of ammo until you figure that I plan to take my son and his PaPaw to an Appleseed this summer, the club now has monthly steel challenge matches, and I need at least some inventory for introduce new shooters. Oh, and don't forget our annual family Easter Egg shoot. That day always consists of a lot of rimfire fun!

IMG_0271_zpsb276f16f.jpg

If you need some more just give me a call. I'll be glad to help out.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    If you need some more just give me a call. I'll be glad to help out.

I appreciate that! My LGS has been very generous in helping out the NRA & Well Armed Woman programs as best they can.

We have not been shooting much .22 they last couple of years. But now that my boy is getting old enough that will change. I used to buy rimfire by the 5000 round case or just grab some at WalMart every week. Those days ceased a couple of years ago and actually supply was low even before Sandy Hook. My plan is to shoot up my whole pile and enjoy the time with my kids.

NinnJinn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    Loogootee (Lo Go Tee
    How do you guys get heads up on these deals? Do you have to sit on Midway's website 24/7? Just got my flyer in the mail today and obviously they were sold out over a week ago.

I have 22's so I am not trying to have a pity party, But personally I think it is BS that midway places a deal in their flyer, only to have it sold out before people even get their flyers in the mail.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    How do you guys get heads up on these deals? Do you have to sit on Midway's website 24/7? Just got my flyer in the mail today and obviously they were sold out over a week ago.

I have 22's so I am not trying to have a pity party, But personally I think it is BS that midway places a deal in their flyer, only to have it sold out before people even get their flyers in the mail.

I lucked into an INGO thread purely be accident/coincidence. Otherwise I would not have known about it. Honestly if I had not just bought my son a new Marlin LTR for his birthday I probably would not have ordered more ammo. But I don't wait for the truck at WalMart and I refuse to buy from scalpers.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008

IMG_0271_zpsb276f16f.jpg

What is this fascination with discolored ammo? Only discoloration I see is those who are green with envy. If whining produced ammo, the entire US would be 3' deep in it.

NinnJinn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    Loogootee (Lo Go Tee
    I lucked into an INGO thread purely be accident/coincidence. Otherwise I would not have known about it. Honestly if I had not just bought my son a new Marlin LTR for his birthday I probably would not have ordered more ammo. But I don't wait for the truck at WalMart and I refuse to buy from scalpers.

^^^^^I hear ya.... ^^^^^
    I got my 9yr old daughter interested in shooting last year and picked her up a M&P 15-22. As long as she is hitting things or as she puts it, "Making the pop bottle dance" I don't want to have to limit her shooting. I might just try to man her up enough to shoot my 40sw AR. I have enough materials on hand to reload those several times over, With the scalping rate of 22lr, reloading 40's is actually a few cents cheaper/round.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI

A friend tipped me, as I often do for him. I checked it out and posted here once everything was verified and I knew the promo code worked.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Dont need it. My stock is like a grocery store, my inventory gets replenished after a space is void.

AND never tell thousands and then millions where the deals are at.
    What's wrong with telling friends about deals? I wouldn't have known about it otherwise.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't get it either. Apparently the hell fahr's a burnin' for people who tell their friends where the .22LR deals are.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    I'll admit that if I see a good deal, I busy myself with getting my order in before I send the message to anyone else but.... why not have the few thousand people who buy it be friends of friends of yours?

Top Bottom