• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Ok since moving to Tennessee I have hardly found a box of 22lr even close to normal retail prices. I am in Erie Pennsylvania for two weeks for work. So yesterday I ventured out to Wally world and they had Fededal auto match 325 rounds for $15.00. Today I went back for some snacks and still the shelfs were still full! So I asked the guy behind the counter and he said they usually have it in stock. Just seems kind of odd ?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Pennsylvania (Butler Co.) was my secret supply of .22lr during the drought. I think Federal sent all of that black and white boxed .22 lead rn .22 to Western Pennsylvania.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I found this too. West side of Columbus, OH had plenty at reasonable prices during the panic where you couldnt find it here at all, not even at inflated prices. :dunno:

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Just a theory. I don't have any significant evidence one way or the other.

INGO has greatly increased communication between gun owners in Indiana. INGOers have been very open about sharing info about available sources of ammo for others.

Is INGO a factor in making affordable ammo scarce in Indiana?

searpinski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Indianapolis
    It definitely appears to be regional. I can find it all over Ohio but not here in Indiana. Granted, I have enough that I haven't looked for any in a month or so here.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Headed back this way any time soon?

No moved out of. Boone. Grove about a year ago. I miss some of the people but I do not miss the influx of people from Chicago. Not that all of them are rude just the jackwagon who live across the way. In Tennessee no on complains about shooting on your own property. And as an added bonus my HCP is recognizdd in quite a few more States than Indiana.

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    Ok since moving to Tennessee I have hardly found a box of 22lr even close to normal retail prices. I am in Erie Pennsylvania for two weeks for work. So yesterday I ventured out to Wally world and they had Fededal auto match 325 rounds for $15.00. Today I went back for some snacks and still the shelfs were still full! So I asked the guy behind the counter and he said they usually have it in stock. Just seems kind of odd ?
    Walmart at 73rd and Keystone had that same ammo last week but it was $17.97 per box.

Top Bottom