• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bmurray699

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2014
    Reno
    We have started to see some .22 here out west. The only problem is it goes fast. You usually have to be in the store when they get the shipment to get some.

Willob

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    I scored 3 boxes of Federal 550 at Walmart in Columbus yesterday for $23 a box. I had a buddy that was near the counter when someone else asked if they had any .22 so he grabbed 3 boxes and called me. I got there in 10 minutes and when I left they only had 1 box left. I have been trying to find the Federals which shoot best in my guns for well over a year with no luck. Along with the Remingtons I picked up a couple of months ago I now have plenty of .22 for now. The guy at Walmart said he has been getting shipments in about every week but they still don't last long. Hopefully more people are getting what they need and it will last longer. In years past I usually only had a thousand rounds or so on hand at a time but the way things are now I want to keep 2 or 3 thousand rounds at all times.

30calmachinegunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Westfield
    2-3000 rds is being a piker, people won't be happy with at least 10,000 on hand and I am wanting to keep at least 100,000 on hand from now on so don't look for the supply/availability to get any better for at least a few years. :ar15:

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Gander had Federal Bulk packs online today. Unfortunately their server was overloaded so by the time I got to check out they were gone, and the item was removed from my cart.

Thats how I got them haha. They were limiting federal to 1 box per customer, but the remington 525 packs had no limit for whatever reason, so I got 10 of those and 1 federal.

PRasko

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Amish country
    Walmart had about 5 boxes of the 225 pack. When asked for, they told me I couldn't have it, as they were already purchased.

I asked why they were still in the case and he informed me they hadn't been picked up yet.

I asked the manager if they were paid for yet and he refused to answer and pulled them out of the case...

Some shady **** going on there.

MT60

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2014
    Stroh
    Buy online, ship to store. You have to wait a week, but no wasted trips and no diving over things.

Thought I would give this a try. Today at least, all ammo was labeled as "In Store Only". No buying ammo on line from WallyWorld today!

Top Bottom