• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Avar

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    Martinsville, IN
    I just ordered 10 boxes(325 pack) of Federal 22LR for $15.99 each on Cabela's website. They charged tax, but no shipping. I know it's not the greatest, but I have had no problems running it through my M&P15-22.

Avar

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    Martinsville, IN
    I was at Gander Mountain earlier and they were charging for 100 22LR $12.99 in store, the price online for $7.99. Even the box stores are gouging.

Last edited:

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    I just ordered 10 boxes(325 pack) of Federal 22LR for $15.99 each on Cabela's website. They charged tax, but no shipping. I know it's not the greatest, but I have had no problems running it through my M&P15-22.

Got 6 boxes ordered this morning just before I had to leave for work. Thanks for posting, rep inbound!

Cto

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    Hamilton Co

Do you have a link? I tried several ways to search for them on the site but can't find them.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Do you have a link? I tried several ways to search for them on the site but can't find them.

You won't find it because the ammo is all gone. When these "windows of opportunity" show up on the net, they're only open for a few minutes. And then, they're gone. ;)

tenring

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Martinsville
    Hard to find? I just delivered my last 9 cases of .22LR to a good friend of mine, while keeping 2 for myself [and my grand kids]. Start exercising some good old fashioned common sense and start stocking up when there is no shortage. You folks had 4 years to do it, and failed miserably!

fyver

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Hard to find? I just delivered my last 9 cases of .22LR to a good friend of mine, while keeping 2 for myself [and my grand kids]. Start exercising some good old fashioned common sense and start stocking up when there is no shortage. You folks had 4 years to do it, and failed miserably!

To be honest, this type of sentiment gets old when I see it on the INGO boards. There are several of us that are relatively new to firearms, 2nd Am. issues, NRA, ammo, etc, etc. topics and we're doing our best to learn and prepare ourselves and our families just like the rest of you.

Maybe we were too young, too naive at the time, couldn't afford it, in school, or just now awakening up to some of the broader issues that are affecting our country. That's great that you have 10k rounds of ammo in multiple calibers, a fully stocked reloading equipment, been to every Appleseed course in a 100 mile radius and have stockpiled 5 ARs from when they were $600 apiece. Not all of us did.

My point is we should work together to learn from each other and help others prep instead of wasting time demeaning those that haven't.

:patriot:

Top Bottom