• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hawkwind2112

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2014
    Evansville
    Beretta Neos -- Very easy to take down and clean -- Shoots any ammo I have tried

I will have to agree on your points about the Beretta Neos. I have had mine for several years now and shot many kinds of 22 ammo through it with no problems whatsoever. As far as cleaning... it is somewhat awkward to hold the takedown button in while turning the thumbwheel to get the barrel off, but it is not hard to do, especially once you find a technique that works for you. I like the integrated rail for mounting optics. The action cycles very fast which makes it a good gun for speed based competitions (ie. Steel Challenge, Bowling Pin, etc...) All in all it is a very nice gun for very little cash!

JR Jan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    Indy
    Consider checking out the new S&W M&P 22 compact. Costs around $319. Easy to disassemble/reassemble. Great for plinking! Fits my hand great. I can easily rack the slide.

Doug B

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Consider checking out the new S&W M&P 22 compact. Costs around $319. Easy to disassemble/reassemble. Great for plinking! Fits my hand great. I can easily rack the slide.

Watch Palmetto State Armory website. They've been running this on sale for $250 every once in a while. Two magazines, made in the US of A. Feels great in the hand. Looks great.

Top Bottom