• ...and so much more!
  • 1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Did you shoot it first to get a baseline? I am interested to see what these improvements actually do to the accuracy.

I had no issues at 25yd would group in a quarter with or without the trigger spring adjustment as long as i did my part. I would use any kind of 22 I had the rifle is just accurate even if you are sloppy through the motions.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I think it looks pretty cool. I really like the ajustable cheek riser. I am eager to see rhe range report. Its a cool little project.

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Wow that thing in its original configuration reminds me of my Maternal Grandmother's 22. I think it was a single shot Remington, but it could have been a Marlin that was some 47 years ago, and the first firearm I ever shot! Nice Job! You have some talent! And we may be kindred spirits, I like taking things that no one else would fool with and try to make something nice out of it! Got to see the finished product and then the first few targets!

Cree

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 28, 2016
    Lafayette
    55fairlane, You have done a great job turning a not so exciting rifle into something that is eye catching and functional. I can't wait to see the range report!

I have had success with car wax as a release agent for bedding compound if you find yourself short of other release agent. Bedding compound can be nerve-racking stuff to use.

Andy Cree

Top Bottom