• mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Go for it! Although it might as well be entitled: "I make horrible decisions- here's the proof."

:rofl: At least I learned a lesson and didn't make that same mistake twice. I realized when my children were quite small (2 and 4) that things were never going to change and I HAD to get them out of that environment. I have been with my current husband for 20 years and couldn't be happier.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Couldn't really tell with mine until it was too late. Nature of the disorder. I had to dig myself out of a deep hole, psychologically, and I'm still kind of fragile. I have to go for a while. Back in a bit.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    Couldn't really tell with mine until it was too late. Nature of the disorder. I had to dig myself out of a deep hole, psychologically, and I'm still kind of fragile. I have to go for a while. Back in a bit.
    It seems to be the way these things often are. If you think someone is a little nutty, they are probably going to get more nutty. That fun, 20 yr old life of the party you married after high school and thought would eventually grow up...yep, now a 50 yr old drunken butthead that brings mostly drama to your life.
    I seem to be attracted to troubled guys, or they are attracted to me. Married 28 yrs this time, and it's sure been a crazy roller coaster. I think being faithful, stubborn and having common interests have kept us together.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Ok, I'm better. 6.5 Grendel bolt and some Celox arrived, had a pretty black cat on the deck, got a laptop upgrading to Win7.

ruger1800

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Indiana
    Let me give u some advise about the lawyer part. Call and set up interviews with EVERY lawyer possible specially the BETTER ones. Any lawyer u talk to first CAN NOT represent her ,Conflict of interest. Look it up and do it. Will take a lot of time but better safe then sorry as we gun owners know.

the lawyers will still, f you out of all your money.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    It seems to be the way these things often are. If you think someone is a little nutty, they are probably going to get more nutty. That fun, 20 yr old life of the party you married after high school and thought would eventually grow up...yep, now a 50 yr old drunken butthead that brings mostly drama to your life.
    I seem to be attracted to troubled guys, or they are attracted to me. Married 28 yrs this time, and it's sure been a crazy roller coaster. I think being faithful, stubborn and having common interests have kept us together.

That's just it, my Spidey senses may not have been up to snuff, but from all I could tell, there was no reason to think she was anything but perfectly sane. Anyway, we've derailed this quite enough. It's about Jetgirl and her mom, not my malfunctions.

Top Bottom